Attention Men! Low T is RUINING Your Health
I’ve heard the same thing from lots of my male patients: “Why should I worry about low testosterone? I needed it when I was young, but not now that I’m older…”
Well, that’s simply not true.
Not having enough testosterone changes a man’s body – no matter what their age.
And making sure you have enough as you age is the key to remaining healthy and happy well into your golden years.
Let me show you.
Signs of low testosterone can be subtle but are very real. These include:
- Low Sex Drive: Testosterone plays a key role in your sex drive. Most men see a cooling off of their sex drive as they age.But with low testosterone, there’s a drastic drop in desire to have sex.
- Erection Problems: Aside from sex drive, testosterone stimulates the brain to produce a chemical called nitric oxide.This molecule triggers the series of chemical reaction necessary for you to achieve an erection. You know this is a problem if you never have an erection at night, or have difficulty achieving an erection prior to sex.
- Hair loss: Testosterone plays a role in hair production. Many men with low testosterone lose hair on their body and face as well as their head.
- Fatigue: Low testosterone is one of the key reasons for fatigue in older men. You know this might be the case if you sleep well, but still feel like you are dragging all day.
- Loss of Muscle: Testosterone plays an important role in building muscle. And remember, if you lose muscle you tend to gain weight (especially as you age).
- Mood changes: Low testosterone tends to lead to feelings of sadness and depression and a loss of confidence. It also tends to make men more irritable and lack a focus.
Low testosterone also leads to loss of bone mass.
If you have any of those symptoms, it is time to do something about it.
Dr. Scott’s Natural Plan to Increase Testosterone:
- Go to The Gym: Exercise boosts testosterone, enhances blood flow and makes you feel stronger. Lifting weights is a good idea, but so is running, swimming, and even walking.
- Vitamin D: Yes, this vitamin is important for testosterone production. Make sure you are getting at least 1,000-2000 IU a day.
- Zinc: This mineral is essential for testosterone production, prostate health, and dopamine production, which is responsible for mood, drive, and sexual interest.
- Fiber: Helps pull estrogen out of the body – which is one of the reasons why we need more testosterone.
- Herbs: There are many herbs that can improve erections, including Eurycoma longifolia, Tribulus terrestris, Withania somnifera, Asparagus adscendens,Mucuna pruriens, Asteracantha longifolia, Curculigo orchioides, Asphaltum(Shilajit)
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
You know what the world DOESN’T need? A new pill for diabetes. But Big Pharma – and the FDA – don’t agree. The FDA just approved a new pill to lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. But there’s a HUGE problem with this new drug… it CAUSES CANCER. Here’s how to stay...
As you age, it can seem like your metabolism comes to a screeching halt. And when it does, your energy tanks… and you start packing on the pounds. Even worse? You could find yourself on the fast track to dangerous diseases like diabetes and heart disease. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Because...
If you or your loved one has Alzheimer’s, you’d probably do just about anything to reverse the disease. That’s why it’s easy to submit when your mainstream doc suggests taking meds. The only problem? There’s not a single Alzheimer’s drug on the market that actually WORKS. And if that’s bad enough… research now shows that...
If you’ve got cancer, the only thing on your mind is surviving it. But the mainstream makes that difficult at every turn. The chemo… radiation… and even “safe” immunotherapies all come with a price. Now it looks like a popular class of conventional drugs can sabotage your chances of surviving cancer. And chances are you’ve...
You know those red lights that pop us on your car’s dashboards? They’re signs that somethings wrong with your car. Well, your body has the same type of warning system. And if you’re a man of 50, you shouldn’t be looking for a red light… Instead, you should be calling the doctor if you’re having...
If you’re like most of my senior patients, you’ve probably lost count of the number of times you’ve walked into a room… and totally forgot why you went in there in the first place. Or had to drive BACK to the grocery store for that one forgotten item. But most mainstream brain health solutions are...
If you’re anything like my senior patients, your biggest fear is losing your memories… and independence. And why shouldn’t it be? No one wants to saddle their family with the cost and stress of taking care of them as they grow older. But it seems like the mainstream is hell bent on seeing this happen...
As you age, keeping your brain in tip-top shape should be your most important health goal. Because without a healthy brain, you will slowly lose your memories… your health… and your independence. But your mainstream doc is NO HELP. He’ll just put you on a strict diet and give you a bunch of nasty, worthless...
If you’re anything like my senior patients, you’d do just about anything to live longer. That’s why you have up smoking… never skip your daily walk… and try to eat more veggies. But as it turns out there’s a certain drink you also NEED to avoid to stay out of an early grave. Your mainstream...
There’s all kinds of advice out there on the best way to get the most out of your workout. You know… post-exercise protein shakes… drinking water… and taking supplements. But what you don’t hear about is what you SHOULD’NT do after a workout. As it turns out there’s one weird thing you should avoid at...