BEAT Depression WITHOUT Drugs
When Anne went to see her primary care doctor last year, she told him she was feeling a little blue.
Before she could finish her sentence, he was already writing her a script for an antidepressant.
And she’s not alone.
Mainstream docs are pushing these risk drugs on countless seniors… without saying that it’s almost impossible to quit them.
But you don’t have to be the next senior to suffer through withdrawals.
Because there are plenty of all-natural ways to BEAT depression… WITHOUT the meds.
Let me show you a few of my favorites.
A new report out of England, published in the Journal of Addictive Behaviors, suggests that 50 percent of the patients who go on anti-depressants have severe withdrawal syndrome.
The researchers looked at a combined 24 research studies, involving more than 5,000 patients, to reach their conclusions.
When health professionals toss drugs out like candy, it might be a good idea to tell people they are hard to stop. Right?
It’s not uncommon for the side effects of withdrawal from antidepressants to last for weeks, months, or even longer. Typical side-effects might include:
- Sleep problems
Even worse? Big Pharma and the FDA say that anti-depressants are not addictive.
But I say they’re WRONG.
If getting off something is so difficult maybe they should rethink that classification.
Fortunately, there are much better ways to battle depression.
Dr. Scott’s Beat Depression Protocol:
- Magnesium: Start with the easiest thing first. I recommend taking 400 mg of magnesium a day (more than the study showed was effective). Magnesium is also good for your heart, your brain, and your muscles.
- Fish Oil: Your brain needs good oils in order to function well and fish oil is your best bet.
- Stop Inflammation: Your brain is especially susceptible to inflammation and high inflammation can cause depression. I like curcumin and bacopa to support good brain health.
- Get good sleep: This can be hard sometimes, but If you need help, look to melatonin, theanine, and calming herbs to help you.
- Exercise: I know when you are feeling low it is hard to get out and do something like exercise. But simple exercise is scientifically proven to ease depression.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.