Bedroom Secret BOOSTS Memory
There’s nothing more annoying than when our memories start to slip.
Maybe you have trouble remembering where you put your wallet or car keys… or where you parked your car.
But scientists have found a dead-simple way to give your senior memory a MAJOR boost.
You’re going to need your spouse for this trick – but, trust me, you’re both going to love it.
It's been known for a long time that older adults who have frequent sex can improve their brains in lots of ways.
A new research study published in the journal, Archives of Sexual Behavior, decided to test the cognitive ability of 6,000 adults over the age of 50.
The researchers looked at information on the participants’ diets, health, and social economic status.
Nothing had a larger impact on a memory test than sexual activity.
This study was followed up by another one conducted by Manchester University, which found that older people had better brainpower if they were still sexually active.
Scientists think this may have something to do with the chemicals produced during sex that cause brain cells to grow in areas associated with memory.
Some scientists suggest that the release of chemicals like dopamine and oxytocin play a role in brain development.
But, what if you don’t feel like having sex?
This is more common than you might guess, and there are easy fixes for it.
Dr. Scott’s Healthy Libido Formula:
- Testosterone help: You can boost testosterone by making sure you have enough vitamin D, zinc, and fiber. One of the best herbs to increase libido is Eurycoma longifolia, an herb native to Indonesia that has been used for hundreds of years and is very effective.
- Stress, sleep, and mood: You can improve all of these by exercising and taking herbal help when you need it. Calming herbs include chamomile, passionflower, hops, and others. Melatonin is a great sleep aid.
- Good fats: Fats are the backbone of hormones (including testosterone). The most important fat for hormones is cholesterol (yes, your body needs cholesterol). But also make sure you are getting enough essential fatty acids – I generally recommend between one to three grams of a good fish oil a day.
- Phytonutrients: Plants contain many healthy nutrients from polyphenols, catechins, and nitrates (found in beets) that all help your body health and your sexual health. Many of these nutrients help with blood flow (especially blood flow to the sex organs). I prefer a powdered superfoods blend to make sure I’m getting enough of these vital nutrients every day.
- Minerals: Your body needs, zinc, magnesium, potassium AND sodium (yes, table salt). I recommend supplementing to get minerals and don’t be afraid of salt (as long as it is a natural salt).
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson, ND
Written By Dr. Scott Olson, ND
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
When someone you love is battling Alzheimer’s, it’s heartbreaking. You want to do everything possible to ensure they live the happiest and most fulfilled life possible. And yet, all too often, you’re left feeling helpless in the face of overwhelming symptoms that threaten to destroy their quality of life. One of the MOST disturbing for...
“Why does chemo also destroy good cells?” Martha from Kansas City, MO Hi Martha, We tend to think of “chemotherapy” as a single treatment. But the truth is, there are various types of chemotherapies. And they work in different ways. In general, chemotherapy destroys healthy cells, not just the cancerous ones, because it’s a non-specific or...
Ginseng is the very definition of an “ancient cure.” In fact, you can find the potent herb mentioned in 2,000-year-old Chinese books as a treatment for a wide range of illnesses. But what’s made ginseng stand the test of time… remaining nearly as popular TODAY as it was hundreds of years ago… is its apparent...
After every meal, millions of Americans pop a pill. Folks are convinced that proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) such as Prilosec or Nexium are necessary to head off heartburn. But what these drugs REALLY do is liable to shock you. To begin with, they block your body from properly digesting your food. But that’s just the...
Once you pass a certain age, the medical ads start haunting you. You find them shoved into your mailbox. Then they show up in your email. And you even start spotting them hovering in the corner of every website you visit. It seems EVERYONE is trying to sell you a drug to relieve your arthritis...
Our healthcare system has a fatal flaw. It’s set up to react to illness, NOT prevent it. So, doctors are stuck in a losing game of whack-a-mole. They spend all their energy and time scrambling to knock down symptoms. That means prescriptions for preventative care are virtually nonexistent. And that’s certainly the case with memory...
I was in a small grocery store in the mountains recently, and noticed that they had bone broth for sale. I thought, “Wow, we’ve come a long way!” And that’s a good thing. Here’s why… Bone broth used to be nearly impossible to find in modern-day grocery stores. But to eke out as much nutritional...
You can’t turn on the T.V. or flip through a newspaper anymore without seeing a new drug breakthrough they claim will FINALLY rid humanity of our aging brain issues. These medicines hit the market promising miracles. But it typically isn’t long before we start seeing their dark side. Meanwhile, a safe, natural remedy to boost...
“We’ve unfortunately had to put my 90-year-old mother in a home. I’m so worried she’s going to get sick (especially with COVID still around). Is there anything I can do to help protect her?” Sam from Prattville, AL Hi Sam, Your situation sounds familiar. My father is in a senior living center with about 300...
You have five primary senses: sight, hearing, taste, touch, and smell. (The sixth one doesn’t count. Only your Aunt Mable claims that one.) But you’ve likely noticed that only your sight and hearing get tested when you visit the doctor. Your senses of taste, touch, and smell are almost entirely ignored. And ignoring one of...