Bedroom Secret BOOSTS Memory
There’s nothing more annoying than when our memories start to slip.
Maybe you have trouble remembering where you put your wallet or car keys… or where you parked your car.
But scientists have found a dead-simple way to give your senior memory a MAJOR boost.
You’re going to need your spouse for this trick – but, trust me, you’re both going to love it.
It's been known for a long time that older adults who have frequent sex can improve their brains in lots of ways.
A new research study published in the journal, Archives of Sexual Behavior, decided to test the cognitive ability of 6,000 adults over the age of 50.
The researchers looked at information on the participants’ diets, health, and social economic status.
Nothing had a larger impact on a memory test than sexual activity.
This study was followed up by another one conducted by Manchester University, which found that older people had better brainpower if they were still sexually active.
Scientists think this may have something to do with the chemicals produced during sex that cause brain cells to grow in areas associated with memory.
Some scientists suggest that the release of chemicals like dopamine and oxytocin play a role in brain development.
But, what if you don’t feel like having sex?
This is more common than you might guess, and there are easy fixes for it.
Dr. Scott’s Healthy Libido Formula:
- Testosterone help: You can boost testosterone by making sure you have enough vitamin D, zinc, and fiber. One of the best herbs to increase libido is Eurycoma longifolia, an herb native to Indonesia that has been used for hundreds of years and is very effective.
- Stress, sleep, and mood: You can improve all of these by exercising and taking herbal help when you need it. Calming herbs include chamomile, passionflower, hops, and others. Melatonin is a great sleep aid.
- Good fats: Fats are the backbone of hormones (including testosterone). The most important fat for hormones is cholesterol (yes, your body needs cholesterol). But also make sure you are getting enough essential fatty acids – I generally recommend between one to three grams of a good fish oil a day.
- Phytonutrients: Plants contain many healthy nutrients from polyphenols, catechins, and nitrates (found in beets) that all help your body health and your sexual health. Many of these nutrients help with blood flow (especially blood flow to the sex organs). I prefer a powdered superfoods blend to make sure I’m getting enough of these vital nutrients every day.
- Minerals: Your body needs, zinc, magnesium, potassium AND sodium (yes, table salt). I recommend supplementing to get minerals and don’t be afraid of salt (as long as it is a natural salt).
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
We all want to live long, healthy lives. But most of what you read about anti-aging is TOTAL BULL. Everyone out there has a magic cream or miracle pill that will allegedly stop the hands of time. And some of them might actually give you results in the short-term. But if you want REAL results, there’s...
Your mainstream doc talks a lot about how important your heart is. And he probably suggests expensive scans, blood work and other tests to make sure your heart is healthy. The only problem is… they DON’T WORK. It’s almost impossible to know if your heart is in good shape. Case in point? My father-in-law died...
If you didn’t already know that the American health system is the pits, a new study just confirmed it. In a new ranking put out by Commonwealth Fund, the United States hit the bottom of the list for health care quality in developed countries. This fills me with rage. We should have the best and...
It seems to happen more and more as you age. The newspapers are piling up on the sidewalk… your sink is full of dishes… and you haven’t cooked a real meal in weeks. You simply don’t have the energy you need to get anything done. And when your energy levels are this low, t’s easy...
When you get diabetes… or cancer… or any other chronic disease, your mainstream doc will point a finger at all sorts of things. They’ll blame your diet… your age… and even your genes. What they’ll never point a finger at is the one thing that determines who gets sick… and who doesn’t. But I will....
Be honest: when was the last time you felt sharp, strong, and full of energy… Or made it through the day without reaching for a coffee or an energy drink? If it’s too long ago to remember, I have good news for you. My colleague, Dr. Richard Gerhauser, has just created a revolutionary 3-in-1 formula...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For most of us, nothing is more terrifying than being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. And it’s not just because this devastating disease can make you lose your memories. It’ can also strip you of your INDEPENDENCE. Fortunately, there are a few ways to catch Alzheimer’s before it steals your future. And...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For years, the mainstream has been telling you the same old lies about how long you’re going to live. They’ll tell you it’s all about your genes… your diet… and even what you ate as a kid. Even worse, they’ll hand you a bag full of expensive, risky pills that...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, A recent survey quizzed men and asked them about their prostate cancer risk. When asked what the most common signs of prostate cancer were… most men had no clue. Why? They are afraid of telling the doctor about anything to do with their prostate because they don’t want to be...
Talk to your mainstream doc about your Alzheimer’s risk and they’ll say something like: “You’re going to get Alzheimer’s or you’re not. Nothing you can do about it.” Well, I’m here to tell you that’s nonsense. Because there are many ways to lower your risk of Alzheimer’s. In fact, I’m going to show you a...