This “Blacklisted” Hormone Could Save Your Life
When I talk to male patients about testosterone, some of them actually wince.
For lots of guys, testosterone has a bad rap.
Maybe you associate it with aggression or even anger… or maybe you’ve heard horror stories about some of the synthetic testosterone drugs on the market.
But keeping your testosterone levels up to snuff is one of the easiest ways to live the long, healthy, and disease-free life you deserve.
And you can boost your testosterone without ever TOUCHING one of Big Pharma’s pills, patches, or gels.
As we age, we tend to lose testosterone. That puts us in bad moods, decreases our interest in sex, and can make us feel tired, weak, and depressed.
There are physical changes that come along with losing testosterone: we lose muscle, bone, and hair.
We also tend to gain weight as our testosterone plummets.
You don’t have to lose testosterone as you age, as long as you keep your body’s natural testosterone production humming along.
Let me show you how.
Dr. Scott’s Natural Plan to Increase Testosterone:
- Mind your blood sugar: High blood sugar tends to decrease testosterone production. Worse yet, high blood sugar can increase estrogen production (and no man wants breasts). Keep your blood sugar under control with good eating and by taking chromium and berberine.
- Vitamin D: Yes, this vitamin is important for testosterone production. Make sure you are getting at least 1,000-2000 IU a day (and more in winter).
- Zinc: This mineral is essential for testosterone production, prostate health, and dopamine production ( a brain chemical that is responsible for mood, energy, and sex interest).
- Fiber: This helps pull estrogen out of your body. And high estrogen is one of the reasons why you commonly need more testosterone.
- Eurycoma longifolia: This rare Indonesian plant powerfully increases natural testosterone production. You can find it easily online.
- Exercise: The type of exercise that increases testosterone is intense exercise–where you are working hard and your heart rate is high. Be careful if you haven’t tried this before and work slowly to increase intensity.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson gives you insider access on the newest medical advancement that is reversing aging before your very eyes!
Dr. Scott Olson tells you what’s true and false when it comes to these heart health rumors.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason behind your chronic gas and the simple solutions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the hidden truth about completely plant-based diets.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the two easy secrets to expanding your lifespan!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the easy steps you can start to today to fight off dementia!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how Big Pharma is making you bleed cash when there’s already a cure for diabetes out there.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals just how little exercise you need in order to stay healthy and the incredible benefit.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that’s solving almost every medical problem out there!