Blood Pressure Guidelines Are a Big Pharma SCAM
Drug companies are at it again… trying to con us into taking dangerous meds we don’t need.
And, once again, our government is in on it.
There are new federal guidelines for high blood pressure – and they’re designed to get MILLIONS more people taking blood pressure drugs.
But before you let some mainstream doc diagnose you with high blood pressure, I’ll tell you EXACTLY what you need to know about these new standards.
Even better? I’ll show you how to control your blood pressure naturally – no drugs required.
What’s the best way you get more Americans taking blood pressure drugs?
Simply change… and lower… the definition of high blood pressure.
That’s basically what just happened. The “new” definition of high blood pressure is anything higher than 120/80. Previously, the cut-off was 140/90.
The end result? Millions of people who didn’t need drugs yesterday (and were doing fine without them), suddenly need drugs today.
Now, in general, I do believe that the lower your blood pressure, the better for you.
But this is a racket to sell more drugs… simple as that.
And blood pressure drugs have many problems, including:
- Coughing (while this sounds minor, it drives people crazy)
- Leaching minerals out of your body
- Erection and libido are being crushed by blood pressure drugs
- Muscle pain
- Feeling tired, weak, and lack of energy
There is a much better way to reduce your blood pressure.
Dr. Scott’s Blood Pressure Control Program:
- Exercise: Consistent good exercise is one of your best tools for keeping your blood pressure low.
- Vitamin C: There are scientists who speculate that high blood pressure is actually scurvy (extremely low vitamin C). While that is not true, it is certain that your blood vessels need vitamin C to be healthy.
- CoQ10: This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, lower blood pressure and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias: atrial fibrillation).
- Potassium: Potassium is needed throughout your body, but especially in your heart. Supplementing with potassium is not a good idea, this in one mineral you need to get in your food (sweet potatoes, squash and white beans are good sources).
- Fish oil: EPA/DHA found in fish oil has long been shown to be heart healthy and help manage blood pressure. Take between one to three grams a day. Studies have shown that Omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) can reduce heart disease by up to 52%. Fish oils work by reducing inflammation and softening up arteries so they stay flexible.
- Saunas: Studies have shown that using them regularly helps lower blood pressure.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Your mainstream doc talks a lot about how important your heart is. And he probably suggests expensive scans, blood work and other tests to make sure your heart is healthy. The only problem is… they DON’T WORK. It’s almost impossible to know if your heart is in good shape. Case in point? My father-in-law died...
If you didn’t already know that the American health system is the pits, a new study just confirmed it. In a new ranking put out by Commonwealth Fund, the United States hit the bottom of the list for health care quality in developed countries. This fills me with rage. We should have the best and...
It seems to happen more and more as you age. The newspapers are piling up on the sidewalk… your sink is full of dishes… and you haven’t cooked a real meal in weeks. You simply don’t have the energy you need to get anything done. And when your energy levels are this low, t’s easy...
When you get diabetes… or cancer… or any other chronic disease, your mainstream doc will point a finger at all sorts of things. They’ll blame your diet… your age… and even your genes. What they’ll never point a finger at is the one thing that determines who gets sick… and who doesn’t. But I will....
Be honest: when was the last time you felt sharp, strong, and full of energy… Or made it through the day without reaching for a coffee or an energy drink? If it’s too long ago to remember, I have good news for you. My colleague, Dr. Richard Gerhauser, has just created a revolutionary 3-in-1 formula...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For most of us, nothing is more terrifying than being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. And it’s not just because this devastating disease can make you lose your memories. It’ can also strip you of your INDEPENDENCE. Fortunately, there are a few ways to catch Alzheimer’s before it steals your future. And...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For years, the mainstream has been telling you the same old lies about how long you’re going to live. They’ll tell you it’s all about your genes… your diet… and even what you ate as a kid. Even worse, they’ll hand you a bag full of expensive, risky pills that...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, A recent survey quizzed men and asked them about their prostate cancer risk. When asked what the most common signs of prostate cancer were… most men had no clue. Why? They are afraid of telling the doctor about anything to do with their prostate because they don’t want to be...
Talk to your mainstream doc about your Alzheimer’s risk and they’ll say something like: “You’re going to get Alzheimer’s or you’re not. Nothing you can do about it.” Well, I’m here to tell you that’s nonsense. Because there are many ways to lower your risk of Alzheimer’s. In fact, I’m going to show you a...
If you want to live a long healthy life, you need start paying more attention to your gut. And I don’t mean that sinking feeling you get when something bad is about to happen. I mean taking care of the good bacteria in your gut (or your microbiome). These bugs help you absorb nutrients and...