Blood Pressure Guidelines Are a Big Pharma SCAM
Drug companies are at it again… trying to con us into taking dangerous meds we don’t need.
And, once again, our government is in on it.
There are new federal guidelines for high blood pressure – and they’re designed to get MILLIONS more people taking blood pressure drugs.
But before you let some mainstream doc diagnose you with high blood pressure, I’ll tell you EXACTLY what you need to know about these new standards.
Even better? I’ll show you how to control your blood pressure naturally – no drugs required.
What’s the best way you get more Americans taking blood pressure drugs?
Simply change… and lower… the definition of high blood pressure.
That’s basically what just happened. The “new” definition of high blood pressure is anything higher than 120/80. Previously, the cut-off was 140/90.
The end result? Millions of people who didn’t need drugs yesterday (and were doing fine without them), suddenly need drugs today.
Now, in general, I do believe that the lower your blood pressure, the better for you.
But this is a racket to sell more drugs… simple as that.
And blood pressure drugs have many problems, including:
- Coughing (while this sounds minor, it drives people crazy)
- Leaching minerals out of your body
- Erection and libido are being crushed by blood pressure drugs
- Muscle pain
- Feeling tired, weak, and lack of energy
There is a much better way to reduce your blood pressure.
Dr. Scott’s Blood Pressure Control Program:
- Exercise: Consistent good exercise is one of your best tools for keeping your blood pressure low.
- Vitamin C: There are scientists who speculate that high blood pressure is actually scurvy (extremely low vitamin C). While that is not true, it is certain that your blood vessels need vitamin C to be healthy.
- CoQ10: This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, lower blood pressure and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias: atrial fibrillation).
- Potassium: Potassium is needed throughout your body, but especially in your heart. Supplementing with potassium is not a good idea, this in one mineral you need to get in your food (sweet potatoes, squash and white beans are good sources).
- Fish oil: EPA/DHA found in fish oil has long been shown to be heart healthy and help manage blood pressure. Take between one to three grams a day. Studies have shown that Omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) can reduce heart disease by up to 52%. Fish oils work by reducing inflammation and softening up arteries so they stay flexible.
- Saunas: Studies have shown that using them regularly helps lower blood pressure.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson explains why chemotherapy is more ineffective than you might think and provides alternative treatments.
Dr. Scott Olson lets you in on a little secret that will change your sleeping habits forever.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the importance of talking about digestion and the best ways to improve your digestion.
Dr. Scott Olson debunks the popular myth that new brain cells will prevent Alzheimer’s and gives you the truth instead.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals some of the worst ways mainstream drugs are wreaking havoc on your body.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with exactly what you need for a sharper, healthier brain.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the real reasons you’re not losing those stubborn pounds and how to turn it around.
Dr. Scott Olson warns you about the ultimate Big Pharma scam.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the difference between low libido and erectile dysfunction and how you can combat them both.