[Breakthrough] Reverse YEARS of Heart Damage
Heart disease is the number-one killer in America.
So you’d think that doctors and the drug companies would pay more attention to it.
But all they ever talk about is PREVENTING heart disease or managing the symptoms.
Not a word about reversing it.
But science proves you CAN reverse your heart disease and make your heart feel YEARS younger.
And this is one program you can start TODAY.
In a new study published in the journal, Circulation, a group of middle-aged men and women followed a two-year exercise program recommended by the American Heart Association.
They REVERSED heart disease and significantly reduced their risk of heart failure.
I know… maybe exercise isn’t your thing.
But the participants didn’t do anything crazy. They just exercised four to five days a week.
And that small amount of exercise was enough to give them hearts that seemed YEARS younger than some of their peers.
The arteries around our hearts tend to get stiffer as we age, but the people in this study reversed that trend and had arteries that were far more supple.
That means that even if you are a couch potato, you can turn back the clock on your heart.
But there is much more you can do to improve your heart health.
Dr. Scott’s Heart Health Program:
- Exercise: Yes, follow the study. Consistent, good exercise is one of your best tools for keeping your heart healthy.
- Vitamin C: Some scientists speculate that high blood pressure is really scurvy (extremely low vitamin C). While I don’t believe that this is true, it is a fact that your blood vessels need vitamin C to be healthy.
- CoQ10: This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, lower blood pressure, and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias).
- Potassium and Magnesium: Potassium and magnesium are needed throughout your body, but especially in your heart.
- Fish oil: EPA/DHA found in fish oil have long been known to benefit heart health and help to manage blood pressure. Take between one to three grams a day. Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) can reduce heart disease by up to 52%. Fish oils work by reducing inflammation and softening up arteries so they stay flexible.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the drugs that are increasing your risk of dementia and provides healthy alternatives to them.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the best ways to keep your brain health in tip top shape so you never forget a thing.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the simple solutions to stop and reverse your diabetes.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes yet another weight loss scam that will leave you less healthy than you were when you started. Instead, try these proven tips for weight loss.
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the inside scoop on this easy trick that eliminates your excess gas problem for good.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the popular “health” trend that could be fatal to you and your loved ones.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you how your blood type can affect the future of your health.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice to get your brain sharper than ever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest drug scandal Big Pharma’s running, and how it can lead you to a life of debt and addiction.