Discovered! Major Cancer Drug Risk for Men
When Jim asked me to help him choose a prostate cancer treatment, it wasn’t a moment too soon.
His mainstream doc’s first suggestion was a hormone-blocking drug that’s been used on prostate cancer patients for 80 years.
I just shook my head.
You see, there’s nothing worse for your health than suppressing your hormones. This type of outdated therapy can reduce your muscle mass… tank your libido… and thin your bones.
But that’s not the worst of it.
A new study shows that this dangerous treatment can also set you up for another devastating disease.
It is well known that prostate cancer is made worse by the androgens (male hormones, such as testosterone). Androgens cause prostate cells to grow and divide – increasing the risk of DNA mistakes and cancer.
Androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) has been the treatment of choice for prostate cancer since the 1940s and millions of men have been treated with ADT.
But it should’ve never made it past clinical trial, let alone be the mainstream’s top treatment choice.
Because ADT doesn’t just affect your bedroom abilities and waistline… it also has a serious impact on your brain
A new study published in the journal Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases shows just how DANGEROUS suppressing testosterone is for men’s brains.
When researchers analyzed the medical records of almost 9,500 prostate cancer patients, they found that folks who received ADT increased their risk of developing dementia by two-fold.
This means the standard prostate cancer treatment DOUBLES your risk for dementia!
Lose your body… and your mind… at the same time?! No thank you!
Men with prostate problems already have enough difficulties – taking ADT only make things worse.
This is especially true because prostate cancer is slow moving and can easily be managed with natural medicine.
Let me show you.
Dr. Scott’s Prostate Cancer Program:
- Eat well: This means plenty of veggies and good proteins. Tomatoes, which contain lycopene, are especially good for the prostate. You should also avoid processed or sugary foods as much as you can.
- Get plenty of zinc: Foods high in zinc include pumpkin seeds, beef, and spinach. Supplement to make sure you are getting enough.
- Herbs that support good prostate health include pygeum and stinging nettles.
- A fiber-like substance called beta-sitosterols is especially good for the prostate.
- Turmeric is an herb that becomes a powerful anti-cancer when concentrated.
- Medical mushrooms such as reishi, Coriolus versicolor, maitake, and others give your immune system the boost it needs to fight cancer.
- Fish oil will help drop inflammation throughout the body.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals what aspirin is really doing to your health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the root cause of your anxiety problems.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest dangerous side-effect of weight loss surgery.
This breakthrough compound will have you feeling 20 years younger in JUST 2 WEEKS!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how snoring can lead to serious health conditions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how thousands of seniors might be misdiagnosed with MS.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which popular prescription puts you on the fast track to heart attack and stroke