Do THIS to Keep a Healthy Brain
No part of aging is fun.
But when your brain starts to slip, things can go from disheartening to downright terrifying FAST.
Struggling to remember phone numbers… or your way home from the supermarket can put you on edge… or even leave you in a bad situation.
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be this way any longer.
Because there’s an easy way to shield your brain from the ravages of aging.
And it all starts with what you put on your plate.
A study published in the journal Neurology suggests people who eat healthy diets may have larger brain volumes.
And having a bigger brain is a rock-solid way to maintain your memory and cognitive functions well into your golden years.
But the million-dollar question is: what do researchers consider a healthy diet?
After looking at thousands of participants in many studies, they conclude that a brain-healthy diet contains:
- Loads of organic vegetables
- Lots of healthy proteins like grass-fed meats, wild caught fish and nuts
- Low amounts of processed foods (artificial colors, flavors, additives, and trans-fats)
- And minimal sugar.
Follow these simple guidelines, and you’ll NEVER have to worry about those memory slips again!
And if you want added protection, here are a few more healthy-brain tips…
Dr. Scott’s Healthy Brain Program:
- Exercise when you can. Don’t try and by an Olympian, just get out and move your body a bit.
- Keep inflammation under control. Try Berberine and Curcumin to keep inflammation in check and stay away from the oils that increase inflammation like corn, soy, and other vegetable oils.
- Take fish oil. This powerful supplement helps support your brain with healthy fats but also helps keep inflammation low.
- Support your mitochondrial. These energy-producing cell parts are vital for a healthy brain. Supplement with CoQ10, Alpha lipoic acid, Astaxanthin, Selenium, and Vitamin E to give your brain-energy a boost.
Eating well can give your brain much of what it needs to be healthy, but take the extra step of supplementing to make sure you give your brain the nutrition it needs to last a lifetime.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
If you’re like most of us, getting rid those first five pounds is a breeze. You just skip dessert… add in a few extra steps… and voila! You’re a little lighter. But it’s the next five or ten pounds that can really be tough. It’s at this point, you spend your days eating bunny food… and chained to the...
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.