Dr. Scott’s 4 Steps to BEATING Arthritis
Mainstream medicine just never learns.
The moment you’re diagnosed with arthritis, they’ll start loading you up on dangerous painkillers.
And these drugs don’t do a darned thing to actually IMPROVE your arthritis.
But here’s the good news – there are four great, natural treatments that can help heal your joints and make arthritis symptoms DISAPPEAR.
The best part? You can get started today.
I just peeked at The Arthritis Foundation, WebMD, and a few other websites, and every single one of their articles on arthritis started with, “While there is no cure for arthritis…”
There are two problems with that:
- The first is that they think you cannot make arthritis disappear.
- And the next sentence is usually: “But many drugs can lesson symptoms.”
Both are not true. Let me explain.
Pain-relief medications (the common treatment for arthritis) come in two forms:
- Over-the-counter (like aspirin, ibuprofen, acetaminophen), which destroy your stomach or your liver.
- Prescription(like codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone and fentanyl) which are deadly and addictive.
The problem with these drugs (besides the obvious risking-of-your-life) is they only address one problem causing arthritis: inflammation.
It’s true, inflammation is part of the cause of arthritis, but turning to anti-inflammatory drugs only makes matters worse. There are good natural products that help to calm inflammation.
But what drugs never address is the underlying cause of arthritis.
The underlying cause is a lack of raw material for building joints. As we use our joints, they are bound to wear out.
This doesn’t have to be a problem, because your body replaces that collagen–if you have the raw materials to build new collagen.
That “if” is a big if.
Collagen used to be something we all used to get in our diets, but now is completely missing.
There must be a better answer.
And there is.
Dr. Scott’s Four-Step Arthritis Solution:
- Feed your joints: Make sure you have enough basic building blocks. Collagen, eggshell membrane, and vitamin C are all great sources of nutrients your joints need. These supplements are all widely available online.
- Stop Inflammation: Inflammation is lowered by avoiding vegetable oils, processed foods, and by eating a low-sugar diet. Fish oil is my favorite anti-inflammatory and I like curcumin and Boswellia as well.
- Diet: Eat good proteins and fish a few times a week.
- Exercise: Joints become stronger when you exercise. Don’t try for anything crazy, simple walking can do wonders.
Don’t take the “there is no cure for arthritis” as fact.
There is much you can do to improve the health of your joints.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson explains how to increase your chances of survival post-cancer.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes one of the largest problems in the drug industry and ways to fight it.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the best way to prevent pre-Alzheimer’s disease.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the way to reverse aging with 5 easy solutions!
Dr. Scott Olson explains the best ways to experience joint pain relief.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the vitamins you are most deficient and the best ways to restore them.