Dr. Scott’s Diarrhea CURES
It happens to all of us.
You’re out on the back nine… or at a friend’s anniversary party… when all of a sudden you GOTTA GO.
But diarrhea isn’t just embarrassing and uncomfortable. It can be difficult to treat.
And those over-the-counter drugs are no help. They’ll just make your tummy troubles worse.
Fortunately, there are some easy, natural ways to CURE your diarrhea.
Let me show you.
Diarrhea is a bowel movement that is more liquid than solid, and it has a loose texture.
You know you have diarrhea (for sure) if when you flush the toilet the stool disintegrates.
Diarrhea becomes a problem because with that loose stool out goes: nutrition, fiber, vitamins, and minerals – and most importantly, water.
When chronic, this condition can make you dehydrated and make it harder for your body to absorb valuable nutrients.
Luckily, there are some ways to STOP this diarrhea and restore your health.
Dr. Scott’s Diarrhea Solutions
- Make sure you are hydrated: This is the number one concern for anybody with diarrhea. If you have kids/grandkids it is especially important to make sure they are hydrated if they have diarrhea. Drink water or an electrolyte replacement drink.
- Discover the food/foods that cause the problem: If you have diarrhea often, it’smostlikely a food you are eating. The most common food causing diarrhea is dairy foods. And don’t think because you have eaten dairy your whole life, you can’t suddenly lose the ability to digest it– you can. Other common food allergies include grains, nuts, or any food with too much sugar (like soda) or too much fat.
- Eat this: Try these foods when diarrhea strikes: white rice, chicken broth, mashed potatoes. You can even stop eating (fasting) if you don’t feel hungry.
- Probiotics: The microorganisms which make up ourdigestive tract are almost always disturbed when you have diarrhea. Get them back in balance by taking a good probiotic.
- Ginger: Ginger is an herb that not only normalizes gut function, but it also helps to tamp down nausea. Try ginger as a tea.
- Digestive enzymes: One reason for diarrhea may be that you are not properly digesting the food you are eating. Digestive enzymes help to make sure you are breaking down your food properly.
If you have diarrhea for more than a few days, go see your doctor. You risk becoming dehydrated.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the root cause of your anxiety problems.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest dangerous side-effect of weight loss surgery.
This breakthrough compound will have you feeling 20 years younger in JUST 2 WEEKS!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how snoring can lead to serious health conditions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how thousands of seniors might be misdiagnosed with MS.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which popular prescription puts you on the fast track to heart attack and stroke
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a breakthrough formula that can restore your joints while you sleep.