Dr. Scott’s Diarrhea CURES
It happens to all of us.
You’re out on the back nine… or at a friend’s anniversary party… when all of a sudden you GOTTA GO.
But diarrhea isn’t just embarrassing and uncomfortable. It can be difficult to treat.
And those over-the-counter drugs are no help. They’ll just make your tummy troubles worse.
Fortunately, there are some easy, natural ways to CURE your diarrhea.
Let me show you.
Diarrhea is a bowel movement that is more liquid than solid, and it has a loose texture.
You know you have diarrhea (for sure) if when you flush the toilet the stool disintegrates.
Diarrhea becomes a problem because with that loose stool out goes: nutrition, fiber, vitamins, and minerals – and most importantly, water.
When chronic, this condition can make you dehydrated and make it harder for your body to absorb valuable nutrients.
Luckily, there are some ways to STOP this diarrhea and restore your health.
Dr. Scott’s Diarrhea Solutions
- Make sure you are hydrated: This is the number one concern for anybody with diarrhea. If you have kids/grandkids it is especially important to make sure they are hydrated if they have diarrhea. Drink water or an electrolyte replacement drink.
- Discover the food/foods that cause the problem: If you have diarrhea often, it’smostlikely a food you are eating. The most common food causing diarrhea is dairy foods. And don’t think because you have eaten dairy your whole life, you can’t suddenly lose the ability to digest it– you can. Other common food allergies include grains, nuts, or any food with too much sugar (like soda) or too much fat.
- Eat this: Try these foods when diarrhea strikes: white rice, chicken broth, mashed potatoes. You can even stop eating (fasting) if you don’t feel hungry.
- Probiotics: The microorganisms which make up ourdigestive tract are almost always disturbed when you have diarrhea. Get them back in balance by taking a good probiotic.
- Ginger: Ginger is an herb that not only normalizes gut function, but it also helps to tamp down nausea. Try ginger as a tea.
- Digestive enzymes: One reason for diarrhea may be that you are not properly digesting the food you are eating. Digestive enzymes help to make sure you are breaking down your food properly.
If you have diarrhea for more than a few days, go see your doctor. You risk becoming dehydrated.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson, ND
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
I spent an hour cleaning my desk before sitting down to write this week’s articles. It’s incredible how having some order clears your mind and lifts your mood. In fact, the stress-relieving benefits of decluttering have even been studied… When a group of researchers asked women how messy they thought their homes were, the ones...
When someone you love is battling Alzheimer’s, it’s heartbreaking. You want to do everything possible to ensure they live the happiest and most fulfilled life possible. And yet, all too often, you’re left feeling helpless in the face of overwhelming symptoms that threaten to destroy their quality of life. One of the MOST disturbing for...
“Why does chemo also destroy good cells?” Martha from Kansas City, MO Hi Martha, We tend to think of “chemotherapy” as a single treatment. But the truth is, there are various types of chemotherapies. And they work in different ways. In general, chemotherapy destroys healthy cells, not just the cancerous ones, because it’s a non-specific or...
Ginseng is the very definition of an “ancient cure.” In fact, you can find the potent herb mentioned in 2,000-year-old Chinese books as a treatment for a wide range of illnesses. But what’s made ginseng stand the test of time… remaining nearly as popular TODAY as it was hundreds of years ago… is its apparent...
After every meal, millions of Americans pop a pill. Folks are convinced that proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) such as Prilosec or Nexium are necessary to head off heartburn. But what these drugs REALLY do is liable to shock you. To begin with, they block your body from properly digesting your food. But that’s just the...
Once you pass a certain age, the medical ads start haunting you. You find them shoved into your mailbox. Then they show up in your email. And you even start spotting them hovering in the corner of every website you visit. It seems EVERYONE is trying to sell you a drug to relieve your arthritis...
Our healthcare system has a fatal flaw. It’s set up to react to illness, NOT prevent it. So, doctors are stuck in a losing game of whack-a-mole. They spend all their energy and time scrambling to knock down symptoms. That means prescriptions for preventative care are virtually nonexistent. And that’s certainly the case with memory...
I was in a small grocery store in the mountains recently, and noticed that they had bone broth for sale. I thought, “Wow, we’ve come a long way!” And that’s a good thing. Here’s why… Bone broth used to be nearly impossible to find in modern-day grocery stores. But to eke out as much nutritional...
You can’t turn on the T.V. or flip through a newspaper anymore without seeing a new drug breakthrough they claim will FINALLY rid humanity of our aging brain issues. These medicines hit the market promising miracles. But it typically isn’t long before we start seeing their dark side. Meanwhile, a safe, natural remedy to boost...
“We’ve unfortunately had to put my 90-year-old mother in a home. I’m so worried she’s going to get sick (especially with COVID still around). Is there anything I can do to help protect her?” Sam from Prattville, AL Hi Sam, Your situation sounds familiar. My father is in a senior living center with about 300...