Dr. Scott’s Diarrhea CURES
It happens to all of us.
You’re out on the back nine… or at a friend’s anniversary party… when all of a sudden you GOTTA GO.
But diarrhea isn’t just embarrassing and uncomfortable. It can be difficult to treat.
And those over-the-counter drugs are no help. They’ll just make your tummy troubles worse.
Fortunately, there are some easy, natural ways to CURE your diarrhea.
Let me show you.
Diarrhea is a bowel movement that is more liquid than solid, and it has a loose texture.
You know you have diarrhea (for sure) if when you flush the toilet the stool disintegrates.
Diarrhea becomes a problem because with that loose stool out goes: nutrition, fiber, vitamins, and minerals – and most importantly, water.
When chronic, this condition can make you dehydrated and make it harder for your body to absorb valuable nutrients.
Luckily, there are some ways to STOP this diarrhea and restore your health.
Dr. Scott’s Diarrhea Solutions
- Make sure you are hydrated: This is the number one concern for anybody with diarrhea. If you have kids/grandkids it is especially important to make sure they are hydrated if they have diarrhea. Drink water or an electrolyte replacement drink.
- Discover the food/foods that cause the problem: If you have diarrhea often, it’smostlikely a food you are eating. The most common food causing diarrhea is dairy foods. And don’t think because you have eaten dairy your whole life, you can’t suddenly lose the ability to digest it– you can. Other common food allergies include grains, nuts, or any food with too much sugar (like soda) or too much fat.
- Eat this: Try these foods when diarrhea strikes: white rice, chicken broth, mashed potatoes. You can even stop eating (fasting) if you don’t feel hungry.
- Probiotics: The microorganisms which make up ourdigestive tract are almost always disturbed when you have diarrhea. Get them back in balance by taking a good probiotic.
- Ginger: Ginger is an herb that not only normalizes gut function, but it also helps to tamp down nausea. Try ginger as a tea.
- Digestive enzymes: One reason for diarrhea may be that you are not properly digesting the food you are eating. Digestive enzymes help to make sure you are breaking down your food properly.
If you have diarrhea for more than a few days, go see your doctor. You risk becoming dehydrated.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
You know what the world DOESN’T need? A new pill for diabetes. But Big Pharma – and the FDA – don’t agree. The FDA just approved a new pill to lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. But there’s a HUGE problem with this new drug… it CAUSES CANCER. Here’s how to stay...
As you age, it can seem like your metabolism comes to a screeching halt. And when it does, your energy tanks… and you start packing on the pounds. Even worse? You could find yourself on the fast track to dangerous diseases like diabetes and heart disease. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Because...
If you or your loved one has Alzheimer’s, you’d probably do just about anything to reverse the disease. That’s why it’s easy to submit when your mainstream doc suggests taking meds. The only problem? There’s not a single Alzheimer’s drug on the market that actually WORKS. And if that’s bad enough… research now shows that...
If you’ve got cancer, the only thing on your mind is surviving it. But the mainstream makes that difficult at every turn. The chemo… radiation… and even “safe” immunotherapies all come with a price. Now it looks like a popular class of conventional drugs can sabotage your chances of surviving cancer. And chances are you’ve...
You know those red lights that pop us on your car’s dashboards? They’re signs that somethings wrong with your car. Well, your body has the same type of warning system. And if you’re a man of 50, you shouldn’t be looking for a red light… Instead, you should be calling the doctor if you’re having...
If you’re like most of my senior patients, you’ve probably lost count of the number of times you’ve walked into a room… and totally forgot why you went in there in the first place. Or had to drive BACK to the grocery store for that one forgotten item. But most mainstream brain health solutions are...
If you’re anything like my senior patients, your biggest fear is losing your memories… and independence. And why shouldn’t it be? No one wants to saddle their family with the cost and stress of taking care of them as they grow older. But it seems like the mainstream is hell bent on seeing this happen...
As you age, keeping your brain in tip-top shape should be your most important health goal. Because without a healthy brain, you will slowly lose your memories… your health… and your independence. But your mainstream doc is NO HELP. He’ll just put you on a strict diet and give you a bunch of nasty, worthless...
If you’re anything like my senior patients, you’d do just about anything to live longer. That’s why you have up smoking… never skip your daily walk… and try to eat more veggies. But as it turns out there’s a certain drink you also NEED to avoid to stay out of an early grave. Your mainstream...
There’s all kinds of advice out there on the best way to get the most out of your workout. You know… post-exercise protein shakes… drinking water… and taking supplements. But what you don’t hear about is what you SHOULD’NT do after a workout. As it turns out there’s one weird thing you should avoid at...