Dr. Scott’s Plan for PERFECT Vision
You’ve probably heard it a million times… worsening vision is just a normal part of aging.
But why on Earth should we accept that?
Losing your eyesight isn’t just an inconvenience. It can cost you your ability to drive… and even your independence.
The fact is, most people suffer vision loss because they don’t recognize the early warning signs.
Let me show you how to spot problems before they get worse… and what you can do about them.
More than 3.4 million Americans aged 40 years and older are either legally blind or close to legally blind.
Eighty percent of blindness occurs in people over 50 years old.
Common causes of blindness include diabetes, macular degeneration, traumatic injuries, infections of the cornea or retina, glaucoma, and the inability to obtain corrective glasses.
Sometimes people don’t know they are losing their sight.
Here are the warning signs of eye problems:
- Flashing Lights, Floaters: Sudden onset of flashing lights, a noticeable increase in the number of floaters in your vision, or even a great curtain moving across your field of vision are usually signs of retinal detachment. This is an emergency — head to your doctor now!
- Loss of Vision in One Eye: Sudden vision loss in one eye could be macular degeneration, or it could be a type of glaucoma. Loss of vision in one eye can also be due to a stroke. Again, get medical attention.
- Eye Pain: Anytime you experience eye pain you should head to your doctor – especially if it lasts more than 15 or 20 minutes.
- Redness: As we grow older, we occasionally have redness in one eye and it is commonly a broken blood vessel. This is usually not an emergency, but redness becomes an emergency if it happens in both of your eyes.
- Blurred Vision: Even if blurred vision clears up, it can be a sign of a number of eye conditions such as glaucoma, uveitis, a torn retina, or macular degeneration. Seek medical care as soon as possible.
If you want to keep your eyes healthy, try these steps:
Dr. Scott’s Pathway to Perfect Eye Health:
- Sunglasses do keep harmful ultraviolet rays off your eyes: IF THEY ARE GOOD SUNGLASSES. Cheap sunglasses increase damage to the eye by opening the iris – which allows much more damaging light into the back of the eye (macula). Look for sunglasses that block out 99% to 100% of both UV-A and UV-B radiation.
- Blood sugar is one of the chief drivers of cataract formation. Sugar binds permanently with proteins in the eye – causing them to become cloudy. Keep your blood sugar low by taking supplements (like berberine and chromium) to balance blood sugar and by eating well.
- Luteinand Zeaxanthin are important pigments that support the health of the macula. It is very hard to get any amount of these nutrients through you diet, so I always recommend a supplement.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson gives you insider access on the newest medical advancement that is reversing aging before your very eyes!
Dr. Scott Olson tells you what’s true and false when it comes to these heart health rumors.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason behind your chronic gas and the simple solutions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the hidden truth about completely plant-based diets.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the two easy secrets to expanding your lifespan!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the easy steps you can start to today to fight off dementia!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how Big Pharma is making you bleed cash when there’s already a cure for diabetes out there.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals just how little exercise you need in order to stay healthy and the incredible benefit.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that’s solving almost every medical problem out there!