Dr. Scott’s Plan for PERFECT Vision
You’ve probably heard it a million times… worsening vision is just a normal part of aging.
But why on Earth should we accept that?
Losing your eyesight isn’t just an inconvenience. It can cost you your ability to drive… and even your independence.
The fact is, most people suffer vision loss because they don’t recognize the early warning signs.
Let me show you how to spot problems before they get worse… and what you can do about them.
More than 3.4 million Americans aged 40 years and older are either legally blind or close to legally blind.
Eighty percent of blindness occurs in people over 50 years old.
Common causes of blindness include diabetes, macular degeneration, traumatic injuries, infections of the cornea or retina, glaucoma, and the inability to obtain corrective glasses.
Sometimes people don’t know they are losing their sight.
Here are the warning signs of eye problems:
- Flashing Lights, Floaters: Sudden onset of flashing lights, a noticeable increase in the number of floaters in your vision, or even a great curtain moving across your field of vision are usually signs of retinal detachment. This is an emergency — head to your doctor now!
- Loss of Vision in One Eye: Sudden vision loss in one eye could be macular degeneration, or it could be a type of glaucoma. Loss of vision in one eye can also be due to a stroke. Again, get medical attention.
- Eye Pain: Anytime you experience eye pain you should head to your doctor – especially if it lasts more than 15 or 20 minutes.
- Redness: As we grow older, we occasionally have redness in one eye and it is commonly a broken blood vessel. This is usually not an emergency, but redness becomes an emergency if it happens in both of your eyes.
- Blurred Vision: Even if blurred vision clears up, it can be a sign of a number of eye conditions such as glaucoma, uveitis, a torn retina, or macular degeneration. Seek medical care as soon as possible.
If you want to keep your eyes healthy, try these steps:
Dr. Scott’s Pathway to Perfect Eye Health:
- Sunglasses do keep harmful ultraviolet rays off your eyes: IF THEY ARE GOOD SUNGLASSES. Cheap sunglasses increase damage to the eye by opening the iris – which allows much more damaging light into the back of the eye (macula). Look for sunglasses that block out 99% to 100% of both UV-A and UV-B radiation.
- Blood sugar is one of the chief drivers of cataract formation. Sugar binds permanently with proteins in the eye – causing them to become cloudy. Keep your blood sugar low by taking supplements (like berberine and chromium) to balance blood sugar and by eating well.
- Luteinand Zeaxanthin are important pigments that support the health of the macula. It is very hard to get any amount of these nutrients through you diet, so I always recommend a supplement.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
We all want to live long, healthy lives. But most of what you read about anti-aging is TOTAL BULL. Everyone out there has a magic cream or miracle pill that will allegedly stop the hands of time. And some of them might actually give you results in the short-term. But if you want REAL results, there’s...
Your mainstream doc talks a lot about how important your heart is. And he probably suggests expensive scans, blood work and other tests to make sure your heart is healthy. The only problem is… they DON’T WORK. It’s almost impossible to know if your heart is in good shape. Case in point? My father-in-law died...
If you didn’t already know that the American health system is the pits, a new study just confirmed it. In a new ranking put out by Commonwealth Fund, the United States hit the bottom of the list for health care quality in developed countries. This fills me with rage. We should have the best and...
It seems to happen more and more as you age. The newspapers are piling up on the sidewalk… your sink is full of dishes… and you haven’t cooked a real meal in weeks. You simply don’t have the energy you need to get anything done. And when your energy levels are this low, t’s easy...
When you get diabetes… or cancer… or any other chronic disease, your mainstream doc will point a finger at all sorts of things. They’ll blame your diet… your age… and even your genes. What they’ll never point a finger at is the one thing that determines who gets sick… and who doesn’t. But I will....
Be honest: when was the last time you felt sharp, strong, and full of energy… Or made it through the day without reaching for a coffee or an energy drink? If it’s too long ago to remember, I have good news for you. My colleague, Dr. Richard Gerhauser, has just created a revolutionary 3-in-1 formula...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For most of us, nothing is more terrifying than being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. And it’s not just because this devastating disease can make you lose your memories. It’ can also strip you of your INDEPENDENCE. Fortunately, there are a few ways to catch Alzheimer’s before it steals your future. And...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For years, the mainstream has been telling you the same old lies about how long you’re going to live. They’ll tell you it’s all about your genes… your diet… and even what you ate as a kid. Even worse, they’ll hand you a bag full of expensive, risky pills that...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, A recent survey quizzed men and asked them about their prostate cancer risk. When asked what the most common signs of prostate cancer were… most men had no clue. Why? They are afraid of telling the doctor about anything to do with their prostate because they don’t want to be...
Talk to your mainstream doc about your Alzheimer’s risk and they’ll say something like: “You’re going to get Alzheimer’s or you’re not. Nothing you can do about it.” Well, I’m here to tell you that’s nonsense. Because there are many ways to lower your risk of Alzheimer’s. In fact, I’m going to show you a...