Dr. Scott’s Plan for PERFECT Vision
You’ve probably heard it a million times… worsening vision is just a normal part of aging.
But why on Earth should we accept that?
Losing your eyesight isn’t just an inconvenience. It can cost you your ability to drive… and even your independence.
The fact is, most people suffer vision loss because they don’t recognize the early warning signs.
Let me show you how to spot problems before they get worse… and what you can do about them.
More than 3.4 million Americans aged 40 years and older are either legally blind or close to legally blind.
Eighty percent of blindness occurs in people over 50 years old.
Common causes of blindness include diabetes, macular degeneration, traumatic injuries, infections of the cornea or retina, glaucoma, and the inability to obtain corrective glasses.
Sometimes people don’t know they are losing their sight.
Here are the warning signs of eye problems:
- Flashing Lights, Floaters: Sudden onset of flashing lights, a noticeable increase in the number of floaters in your vision, or even a great curtain moving across your field of vision are usually signs of retinal detachment. This is an emergency — head to your doctor now!
- Loss of Vision in One Eye: Sudden vision loss in one eye could be macular degeneration, or it could be a type of glaucoma. Loss of vision in one eye can also be due to a stroke. Again, get medical attention.
- Eye Pain: Anytime you experience eye pain you should head to your doctor – especially if it lasts more than 15 or 20 minutes.
- Redness: As we grow older, we occasionally have redness in one eye and it is commonly a broken blood vessel. This is usually not an emergency, but redness becomes an emergency if it happens in both of your eyes.
- Blurred Vision: Even if blurred vision clears up, it can be a sign of a number of eye conditions such as glaucoma, uveitis, a torn retina, or macular degeneration. Seek medical care as soon as possible.
If you want to keep your eyes healthy, try these steps:
Dr. Scott’s Pathway to Perfect Eye Health:
- Sunglasses do keep harmful ultraviolet rays off your eyes: IF THEY ARE GOOD SUNGLASSES. Cheap sunglasses increase damage to the eye by opening the iris – which allows much more damaging light into the back of the eye (macula). Look for sunglasses that block out 99% to 100% of both UV-A and UV-B radiation.
- Blood sugar is one of the chief drivers of cataract formation. Sugar binds permanently with proteins in the eye – causing them to become cloudy. Keep your blood sugar low by taking supplements (like berberine and chromium) to balance blood sugar and by eating well.
- Luteinand Zeaxanthin are important pigments that support the health of the macula. It is very hard to get any amount of these nutrients through you diet, so I always recommend a supplement.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
You know what the world DOESN’T need? A new pill for diabetes. But Big Pharma – and the FDA – don’t agree. The FDA just approved a new pill to lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. But there’s a HUGE problem with this new drug… it CAUSES CANCER. Here’s how to stay...
As you age, it can seem like your metabolism comes to a screeching halt. And when it does, your energy tanks… and you start packing on the pounds. Even worse? You could find yourself on the fast track to dangerous diseases like diabetes and heart disease. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Because...
If you or your loved one has Alzheimer’s, you’d probably do just about anything to reverse the disease. That’s why it’s easy to submit when your mainstream doc suggests taking meds. The only problem? There’s not a single Alzheimer’s drug on the market that actually WORKS. And if that’s bad enough… research now shows that...
If you’ve got cancer, the only thing on your mind is surviving it. But the mainstream makes that difficult at every turn. The chemo… radiation… and even “safe” immunotherapies all come with a price. Now it looks like a popular class of conventional drugs can sabotage your chances of surviving cancer. And chances are you’ve...
You know those red lights that pop us on your car’s dashboards? They’re signs that somethings wrong with your car. Well, your body has the same type of warning system. And if you’re a man of 50, you shouldn’t be looking for a red light… Instead, you should be calling the doctor if you’re having...
If you’re like most of my senior patients, you’ve probably lost count of the number of times you’ve walked into a room… and totally forgot why you went in there in the first place. Or had to drive BACK to the grocery store for that one forgotten item. But most mainstream brain health solutions are...
If you’re anything like my senior patients, your biggest fear is losing your memories… and independence. And why shouldn’t it be? No one wants to saddle their family with the cost and stress of taking care of them as they grow older. But it seems like the mainstream is hell bent on seeing this happen...
As you age, keeping your brain in tip-top shape should be your most important health goal. Because without a healthy brain, you will slowly lose your memories… your health… and your independence. But your mainstream doc is NO HELP. He’ll just put you on a strict diet and give you a bunch of nasty, worthless...
If you’re anything like my senior patients, you’d do just about anything to live longer. That’s why you have up smoking… never skip your daily walk… and try to eat more veggies. But as it turns out there’s a certain drink you also NEED to avoid to stay out of an early grave. Your mainstream...
There’s all kinds of advice out there on the best way to get the most out of your workout. You know… post-exercise protein shakes… drinking water… and taking supplements. But what you don’t hear about is what you SHOULD’NT do after a workout. As it turns out there’s one weird thing you should avoid at...