Evening Habit WRECKING Your Health
Joyce was telling me she was a chronic “under-sleeper.”
I smiled at her choice of words.
She meant that she never seemed to get a full eight hours of sleep a night… and it was making her feel tired all the time.
Maybe you have the same problem.
But feeling tired isn’t the only problem you get from “under-sleeping.”
Your whole body is harmed by poor sleep.
Let me show you how… and what you can do about it.
Studies show we are sleeping a full two fewer hours than we did in the 1960s.
That is a lot of lost sleep time.
Part of our sleep-loss has to do with the many distractions that have found their way into our lives: television, phones, and computers, for example.
Many of these contraptions display blue light, which tends to wreck our circadian cycle (our normal sleep/wake cycle).
And serious health problems come with poor sleep, including:
- Increased cancer risk
- Heart disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- Poor memory
- Weakened immune system
All this adds up to poor health effects that are as bad as smoking, heavy drinking, or drug use.
But you don’t have to be an under-sleeper.
Let me show you how to guarantee a better night’s sleep.
Dr. Scott’s Better-Sleep Program:
- Exercise is one of the best paths to a good night’s sleep. When your body is physically tired, your mind has no choice but to give in. Find an exercise you love and increase how much you are exercising when you feel stressed.
- Avoid caffeine in the afternoon: this means coffee, tea, chocolate, and energy drinks.
- Sleeping alone is another option for people who are woken up by their mate. The National Sleep Foundation found that nearly 25% of couples sleep in separate beds.
- Calming herbs such as hops, passionflower, lemon balm, chamomile, and valerian all help relax the body and mind.
- Theanine is an amino acid found in green tea that helps people feel calm.
- Melatonin is a hormone that promotes good sleep.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to BEAT depression without the mainstream’s dangerous drugs.