These “Health Food” Studies Are FAKE NEWS!
The mainstream food industry is at it again—and you’re suffering for it.
Just think of some of your favorite foods.
Perhaps walnuts, grape juice, cranberries, coffee, milk, alcohol, or chocolate?
I bet you’ve heard they can do some miraculous thing for you.
Yet, all these foods have something in common: they have research studies funded by the food industry.
The problem with all these claims is that they can alter what you eat and what you don’t.
But how do you tell fact from fiction? Let me show you.
Fact: Studies funded by food companies are almost always positive.
A researcher recently discovered that of 168 industry-funded studies in the last few years, 156 are favorable to the food industry (big surprise).
Here’s the problem: Healthy eating patterns have a huge impact on your health. What you choose (or don’t choose) to put in your mouth today can change the person you see in the mirror 10 years from now.
That future person staring you back can either be vibrant, strong, and healthy… or not.
When you decide what’s for dinner, what you choose is a big deal.
When I look at those recent studies, I can tell you:
- Grape juice is not good for you (no matter what they claim).
- Walnuts can be good for you, but they certainly don’t cure diabetes.
- There is good research to suggest even small amount of drinking alcohol increases breast cancer, so alcohol companies study heart benefits instead.
- Chocolate and coffee have beneficial nutrients in them, but probably not enough to prolong your life.
Scientists need money to study health, but funding has dropped in the last few years and food companies are more than happy to pick up the bill (as long as they like the outcome).
We know we can’t wait around for the FDA to fix the problem, so we are stuck with bad studies for the foreseeable future.
So, how can you make your way through the nutritional maze?
Dr. Scott’s Good Food Principles:
- Don’t expect any one food choice to radically change your health. When you see headlines, take them with a grain of salt. Chocolate will never help you make it to your 200th birthday.
- Include as many non-processed fresh foods in your diet as you can. This could include spinach, broccoli, carrots and other vegetables.
- Avoid preservatives, additives, colorings, and anything else that isn’t a real food.
Good food builds good bodies, but no one is perfect. Turn to supplementation to fill in those nutritional gaps and to help support a healthier you.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how a powerhouse supplement can REBUILD your joints!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how a weird condition is ruining your health!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals what your BP drugs are doing to your health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which diabetes meds are causing serious genital infections.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals his secret to never having another migraine!