Is There an Alzheimer’s Virus? Here’s the TRUTH
It was the research that was SUPPOSED to change how we treat Alzheimer’s forever.
Scientists are claiming that Alzheimer’s is caused by a couple of rogue viruses that can lay dormant for years.
So just knock those viruses out of your system, and you’ll never get Alzheimer’s, right?
It breaks my heart to say it… but this new study has more holes than a pound of Swiss cheese.
But here’s the good news…
There ARE safe and effective ways to keep yourself safe from Alzheimer’s. Let me show you.
First the study:
The team found more viral DNA and RNA in Alzheimer’s brains compared with healthy brains.
So, basically, there was genetic evidence of herpesvirus (HHV) 6A and 7 in folks with Alzheimer’s.
These herpes viruses are NOT the herpes which are sexually transmitted and create genital herpes or even cold sores.
- HHV-6A is a herpes virus that infects people later in life. It is usually symptomless and most people have it.
- HHV-7 infects more than 80% of infants, often causing a slight rash.
Here’s what I hope you notice about those strains of herpes: almost everyone has them.
Of course you’ll find evidence of these viruses in Alzheimer’s brains… you’ll find them in non-Alzheimer’s brains, too.
If I were to make an announcement like: “People who wear shoes will get Alzheimer's” – you would question my sanity.
Because everyone wears shoes.
But this is basically the same logic that was applied in this study.
More importantly, there's really nothing you can do to prevent those herpes viruses. You get infected just by being around other people.
So… all that hoopla for nothing.
If you really want to prevent Alzheimer’s, I recommend the following proven strategies.
Dr. Scott’s Alzheimer’s Prevention Plan:
- Get out and exercise every once and a while. Don’t try to be an Olympian, just get out and move your body a bit. Exercise is linked to lower Alzheimer’s risk.
- Keep inflammation under control. Try berberine and curcumin to keep inflammation in check and stay away from the oils that increase inflammation like corn, soy, and other vegetable oils.
- Fish oil is a powerful brain supplement. Not only does fish oil help support your brain with healthy fats, but it also helps keep inflammation low. Take fish oil every day!
- Polyphenols are the plant-nutrients that are important for our health and are the reason why coffee, chocolate, and wine help you to avoid disease and live longer.
- Mitochondrial support. Mitochondria are the energy-producing parts of your cells. Supplement with CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, astaxanthin, selenium, and vitamin E to give your brain energy a boost.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the most deadly diseases men tend to ignore and their warning signs.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how fixing your gut health can fix your heart problems in no time!
Dr. Scott Olson informs you about the little seed that makes a big change when it comes to fighting prostate cancer.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the simple solutions to clearing up cloudy eyes and giving you perfect vision.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the secret trick to unlocking a beautiful head of hair. And it starts with you!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the cancer “cures” that are causing far more harm than good.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple secret to losing weight as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason you have brain fog and how you can banish it forever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that erases pain and adds tons of other health benefits to your life.