Is Your Blood Sugar High? (Here’s How to Tell)
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again…
Maintain a balanced blood sugar is the best way to stay healthy as you age.
Because high blood sugar doesn’t just give you diabetes… it’s also a key driver behind some of the worst chronic diseases around
But if you’re like most of us, you don’t always know when your blood sugar is high.
There are several warning signs that your blood sugar is out of control.
And you don’t need to test your blood sugar to see them.
Let me show you.
When you don’t control your blood sugar, your risk for diabetes, heart disease, nerve damage, kidney damage, eye damage, hearing loss, dementia, and even depression can go through the roof.
And once your blood sugar becomes a problem, these symptoms tend to show up:
- Urination: Having to go to the bathroom and feeling rushed (urgency) especially at night is a sign of diabetes.
- Tiredness: Fatigue and not having enough energy.
- Brain Fog: Having trouble concentrating or making decisions.
- Thirsty, hungry: Both increased hunger and thirst.
- Rapid weight loss: Losing weight without trying.
- Easy infections: Having a constant cycle of skin or body infections.
If you have any of these symptoms, it’s time to see your doctor for an A1C blood test. This test will give you an idea of your blood sugar levels over a few months’ time.
Additionally, there are other steps you can take to get your blood sugar back on track.
Dr. Scott’s Balanced Blood Sugar Protocol:
- Eat well: This means avoiding processed foods, eating good proteins, and as many veggies as you can. Staying away from sugar, grains, and starchy vegetables also help. If you are going to eat sugar, then do it near a meal (this slows down the absorption of sugar).
- Exercise: Don’t feel that you have to run a marathon to be in shape, but walking, golfing, tennis can all help your body deal with sugar more effectively.
- Inflammation: Buy some cheap health insurance by taking supplements that keep your inflammation low. I like fish oil, curcumin, and Boswellia.
- Berberine: This herbal extract is great for the brain and helps to control blood sugar.
- Chromium:This mineral is well-known to help control blood sugar.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to BEAT depression without the mainstream’s dangerous drugs.