The Key to Heart Disease (It’s In Your PANTS!)
There have been plenty of medical advancements in our lifetimes.
But let’s not kid ourselves.
Despite decades of trying to stop heart disease, medical science has not taken a single step forward.
In fact, your risk of dying from heart disease is the same as it was for your father.
Much of the reason for this has to do with drugs which mask symptoms instead of getting to the root of the problem.
There is another reason: most people don’t know they have heart problems until it’s too late.
So what’s one of the earliest signs that you’re having trouble with your ticker?
Believe it or not, the answer is in your pants.
If you don’t get or have a problem maintaining erections, then you can guess your heart is not doing well.
A new study (a meta-analysis of 28 studies, following over 3,000 men) found these problems are strongly associated with cardiovascular disease.
It all comes down to blood flow and pressure.
If the blood vessels feeding your penis are blocked then it won’t work like it should.
AND, if those blood vessels are blocked, then there are likely other blocked blood vessels possibly in your heart and elsewhere.
The good news is that you can reverse blocked blood vessels everywhere in your body! And that will be good for your love life and your overall health.
Dr. Scott’s Heart Disease Program:
- Exercise: Exercise not only reduces inflammation, but is great for the heart (and the brain). You don’t have to be too crazy, just get out and move your body around a bit every day.
- Eat Colorful Foods: This means getting enough vegetables in your diet. If you can’t stand veggies, you can “cheat” by getting your veggies and other superfoods in a powered form. I take one every day by mixing it into yogurt and some berries.
- Avoid Vegetable Oils: Vegetable oils, especially trans fatty acids, they are like setting off tiny bombs in your blood stream which increase inflammation.
- Fish oil: One of the most powerful anti-inflammatories is fish oil. It works inside your body to keep inflammatory proteins low.
- Curcumin: This extract from turmeric is great at helping the body modulate inflammation. Unless you get a ton of this in your food, you should think about supplementing.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the spice that will change your health for the better!
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the most creative, fun ways to prevent the worst disease, Alzheimer’s
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the best tips on how add, rather than lose, muscle as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about a recent scientific study scam that could save your life!
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the truth about the FDA’s biggest mistake.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you everything you need to know about nutrition as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson dishes the best, natural hair growth secrets out there!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about joint replacement surgeries.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how this miraculous oil can heal almost any illness you have.