We’re Living Longer – But There’s a CATCH!
You can’t turn on the TV or pick up a newspaper these days without seeing a story about how much longer we’re all living.
I even saw an article recently claiming that some people will soon be living to 150.
150? Yeah, no thanks.
Because there’s a MAJOR piece of the story they’re not telling you.
We may be living longer… but we’re also sicker than ever, too.
I don’t want you to spend your golden years old and sick – and you don’t have to.
It may seem impossible sometimes, but you truly can be old and healthy.
Let me show you how.
Studies show most people over the age of 65 are much more likely to have diseases than previous generations.
The numbers are staggering: 80% of older adults have ONE chronic disease and 77% have TWO. These are the Old and Sick.
Health care costs are rising every year, and so are the numbers of adult suffering from chronic diseases:
- One-third of seniors have dementia
- Cancer diagnoses are up 225%
- Diabetes diagnoses are up 118%
Most of this sickness can be attributed to three things: obesity, inactivity, and the lack of proper nutrition.
Let’s increase your odds of being a person who is old and healthy.
Here’s how you do it:
Dr. Scott’s Plan to Reduce Aging:
- Sleep: There is almost nothing which will make you look older than not getting a good night’s sleep. Not only do you look bad, but lack of sleep stops the body’s repair mechanism (making you look even older) and messes with your brain (which makes you feel and appear older). Get a good night’s sleep. If you have problems sleeping try a supplement that contains melatonin (the sleep hormone) and calming herbs (hops, passionflower, chamomile, valerian).
- Vegetables: Estimates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggest 80% of us don’t get the recommended servings of vegetables a day. These foods are full of antioxidants and vitamins that kill free radicals (which age you). See if you can add a vegetable to each meal. Use my method to cheat by taking a superfoods supplement that helps you get those servings in every day. I mix a scoop in a bit of water to make sure I’m covering all my bases.
- Sugar: Scientists now think that sugar does the same damage to your body as cigarettes. Sugar damages collagen which causes skin to sag. Sugar also causes your energy to fade and your brain to check out. Sugar creates malformed proteins that wrinkle your skin, cloud your vision (cataracts), and destroy your blood vessels (heart disease). Do your best to stay away from sugar.
- Exercise: People who exercise are bringing healthy blood to all the tissues in their bodies–and it shows. You don’t have to be crazy with your exercise, even daily walking will help.
- If you don’t eat fish two to three times a week, then fish oil is a must. I recommend taking between 1,000 and 3,000 milligrams of fish oil a day.
- Collagen is one of those nutrients that no one is getting. Fix this by supplementing: your joints and skin will thank you.
- Vitamin D and vitamin K are two fat-soluble vitamins that are missing from your diet and ones you desperately need.
- Polyphenols are phytonutrients are found in fresh fruits and vegetables. Most people are not getting enough of these either.
- Vitamin E, selenium, CoQ10, and astaxanthin are important antioxidants and mitochondrial cell support that everyone needs.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Your mainstream doc talks a lot about how important your heart is. And he probably suggests expensive scans, blood work and other tests to make sure your heart is healthy. The only problem is… they DON’T WORK. It’s almost impossible to know if your heart is in good shape. Case in point? My father-in-law died...
If you didn’t already know that the American health system is the pits, a new study just confirmed it. In a new ranking put out by Commonwealth Fund, the United States hit the bottom of the list for health care quality in developed countries. This fills me with rage. We should have the best and...
It seems to happen more and more as you age. The newspapers are piling up on the sidewalk… your sink is full of dishes… and you haven’t cooked a real meal in weeks. You simply don’t have the energy you need to get anything done. And when your energy levels are this low, t’s easy...
When you get diabetes… or cancer… or any other chronic disease, your mainstream doc will point a finger at all sorts of things. They’ll blame your diet… your age… and even your genes. What they’ll never point a finger at is the one thing that determines who gets sick… and who doesn’t. But I will....
Be honest: when was the last time you felt sharp, strong, and full of energy… Or made it through the day without reaching for a coffee or an energy drink? If it’s too long ago to remember, I have good news for you. My colleague, Dr. Richard Gerhauser, has just created a revolutionary 3-in-1 formula...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For most of us, nothing is more terrifying than being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. And it’s not just because this devastating disease can make you lose your memories. It’ can also strip you of your INDEPENDENCE. Fortunately, there are a few ways to catch Alzheimer’s before it steals your future. And...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For years, the mainstream has been telling you the same old lies about how long you’re going to live. They’ll tell you it’s all about your genes… your diet… and even what you ate as a kid. Even worse, they’ll hand you a bag full of expensive, risky pills that...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, A recent survey quizzed men and asked them about their prostate cancer risk. When asked what the most common signs of prostate cancer were… most men had no clue. Why? They are afraid of telling the doctor about anything to do with their prostate because they don’t want to be...
Talk to your mainstream doc about your Alzheimer’s risk and they’ll say something like: “You’re going to get Alzheimer’s or you’re not. Nothing you can do about it.” Well, I’m here to tell you that’s nonsense. Because there are many ways to lower your risk of Alzheimer’s. In fact, I’m going to show you a...
If you want to live a long healthy life, you need start paying more attention to your gut. And I don’t mean that sinking feeling you get when something bad is about to happen. I mean taking care of the good bacteria in your gut (or your microbiome). These bugs help you absorb nutrients and...