We’re Living Longer – But There’s a CATCH!
You can’t turn on the TV or pick up a newspaper these days without seeing a story about how much longer we’re all living.
I even saw an article recently claiming that some people will soon be living to 150.
150? Yeah, no thanks.
Because there’s a MAJOR piece of the story they’re not telling you.
We may be living longer… but we’re also sicker than ever, too.
I don’t want you to spend your golden years old and sick – and you don’t have to.
It may seem impossible sometimes, but you truly can be old and healthy.
Let me show you how.
Studies show most people over the age of 65 are much more likely to have diseases than previous generations.
The numbers are staggering: 80% of older adults have ONE chronic disease and 77% have TWO. These are the Old and Sick.
Health care costs are rising every year, and so are the numbers of adult suffering from chronic diseases:
- One-third of seniors have dementia
- Cancer diagnoses are up 225%
- Diabetes diagnoses are up 118%
Most of this sickness can be attributed to three things: obesity, inactivity, and the lack of proper nutrition.
Let’s increase your odds of being a person who is old and healthy.
Here’s how you do it:
Dr. Scott’s Plan to Reduce Aging:
- Sleep: There is almost nothing which will make you look older than not getting a good night’s sleep. Not only do you look bad, but lack of sleep stops the body’s repair mechanism (making you look even older) and messes with your brain (which makes you feel and appear older). Get a good night’s sleep. If you have problems sleeping try a supplement that contains melatonin (the sleep hormone) and calming herbs (hops, passionflower, chamomile, valerian).
- Vegetables: Estimates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggest 80% of us don’t get the recommended servings of vegetables a day. These foods are full of antioxidants and vitamins that kill free radicals (which age you). See if you can add a vegetable to each meal. Use my method to cheat by taking a superfoods supplement that helps you get those servings in every day. I mix a scoop in a bit of water to make sure I’m covering all my bases.
- Sugar: Scientists now think that sugar does the same damage to your body as cigarettes. Sugar damages collagen which causes skin to sag. Sugar also causes your energy to fade and your brain to check out. Sugar creates malformed proteins that wrinkle your skin, cloud your vision (cataracts), and destroy your blood vessels (heart disease). Do your best to stay away from sugar.
- Exercise: People who exercise are bringing healthy blood to all the tissues in their bodies–and it shows. You don’t have to be crazy with your exercise, even daily walking will help.
- If you don’t eat fish two to three times a week, then fish oil is a must. I recommend taking between 1,000 and 3,000 milligrams of fish oil a day.
- Collagen is one of those nutrients that no one is getting. Fix this by supplementing: your joints and skin will thank you.
- Vitamin D and vitamin K are two fat-soluble vitamins that are missing from your diet and ones you desperately need.
- Polyphenols are phytonutrients are found in fresh fruits and vegetables. Most people are not getting enough of these either.
- Vitamin E, selenium, CoQ10, and astaxanthin are important antioxidants and mitochondrial cell support that everyone needs.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
It’s not the foundation of youth… but it may be the next best thing. Research proves that a simple vitamin can slow the aging process and add quality years to your life.
The government and health groups have been scaring people away from salt for years. But salt holds the key to protecting your health – and even extending your life.
Nobody should have to live with Parkinson’s disease – and you don’t have to. Follow my plan to slash your Parkinson’s risk.
Drug companies have been pushing risky diabetes meds for years – and the disease hasn’t slowed down one bit. Here’s how to start naturally reversing diabetes before it’s too late.
Big Pharma is in a campaign of denial about proton pump inhibitors (PPIs). But the evidence is clear – they do permanent harm to your brain.
Most men with prostate cancer are steered toward aggressive surgery. But guys who have been through the ordeal wish they hadn’t – and say they’d never do it again.
Even mainstream doctors are catching on to the wonders of vitamin D. But the advice they’re handing out is wrong… and harmful.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the secret poison leaking in your kitchen and what you can do to stop it.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the truth about blood pressure medication, and how Big Pharma is profiting off of it.