Make Your Skin Look 10 Years Younger
Mainstream medicine is coming up with fancy new terms all the time.
And most of them are… what’s the word I’m looking for…
But there’s one that recently caught my eye – it’s called “Inflammaging.”
It’s short for “Inflammation-Based Premature Aging.”
I like it because it underscores one of the key reasons we age faster than we’d like – inflammation.
If you’re feeling worn down – or if you have wrinkled, saggy skin – inflammation may be to blame.
But here’s the good news.
If you get inflammation under control, you can make your skin look at least 10 years younger.
And you’re going to FEEL a lot younger, too.
Inflammation comes in two varieties: acute and chronic.
Acute inflammation occurs when you bang a hammer onto your thumb. There is thumb-tissue damage, and inflammation sweeps in and cleans up the mess.
Chronic inflammation is a low-level inflammation that usually results from foods we eat.
Low-grade chronic inflammation is working behind the scenes to slowly destroy your body.
Low-grade inflammation wrinkles your skin, harms your brain (and leads to Alzheimer’s), and even damages blood vessels.
So if you want younger-looking skin – and if you want your body’s organs to work better – you have to stop inflammation.
Let’s look closer at what increases inflammation:
- Sugar: Elevated blood sugar accelerates a natural process called “glycation,” where proteins and sugars combine. These sugar-protein molecules (called advanced glycation end products) are unnatural and trigger an inflammatory response to get rid of them. This is the aging behind cataracts, wrinkles, heart disease, and many other old-age conditions.
- Vegetable oils: Oils such as canola, soy, corn, and sunflower all increase inflammation in the body because these oils are highly-processed, and the seeds contain small proteins called lectins that trigger inflammation.
- Trans or hydrogenated oils: These oils occur when we heat oils too high. You find these oils in processed foods and margarine.
- Refined grains: Many refined grains trigger inflammation, but they also increase our blood sugar.
There are many more triggers of inflammation in our lives, but you don’t have to take the problem sitting down. There’s a lot you can do to drop inflammation in your body.
Dr. Scott’s Inflammation Removal Program:
- There are many powerful, natural anti-inflammatories you should take all the time. These include fish oil, curcumin, Boswellia, and others.
- Exercise is a great way to keep inflammation in check. Strangely, exercise increases inflammation for about an hour after exercise, but then it plummets to very low levels–resulting in an overall decrease in inflammation.
- Eat your veggies. Vegetables have a way of calming inflammation, especially broccoli, cauliflower, and others.
- Take a probiotic. Your immune system (which controls inflammation) is closely tied to the health of your digestive tract. Make sure you are getting enough healthy bacteria by taking a good probiotic.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson, ND
P.S. How would you like to make wrinkles disappear – in as little as 45 days? Tomorrow I’m going to introduce you to a new skin-care breakthrough. And I’ll show you how to try it with ABSOLUTELY NO RISK. Be sure to check your inbox!
Written By Dr. Scott Olson, ND
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
I was in a small grocery store in the mountains recently, and noticed that they had bone broth for sale. I thought, “Wow, we’ve come a long way!” And that’s a good thing. Here’s why… Bone broth used to be nearly impossible to find in modern-day grocery stores. But to eke out as much nutritional...
You can’t turn on the T.V. or flip through a newspaper anymore without seeing a new drug breakthrough they claim will FINALLY rid humanity of our aging brain issues. These medicines hit the market promising miracles. But it typically isn’t long before we start seeing their dark side. Meanwhile, a safe, natural remedy to boost...
“We’ve unfortunately had to put my 90-year-old mother in a home. I’m so worried she’s going to get sick (especially with COVID still around). Is there anything I can do to help protect her?” Sam from Prattville, AL Hi Sam, Your situation sounds familiar. My father is in a senior living center with about 300...
You have five primary senses: sight, hearing, taste, touch, and smell. (The sixth one doesn’t count. Only your Aunt Mable claims that one.) But you’ve likely noticed that only your sight and hearing get tested when you visit the doctor. Your senses of taste, touch, and smell are almost entirely ignored. And ignoring one of...
People often ask me what’s the WORST thing for their health. Cigarettes, alcohol, and illegal drugs often pop to mind. But everyone KNOWS those things are bad. But there’s in fact, a popular “harmless” daily habit that has HUGE health consequences. And it can be every bit as bad as a cigarette or booze habit....
I have a foolproof plan for maintaining clear thinking and a steel-trap memory as you age. Ready to hear it? Stop plaques and tangles from building up in your brain. Unfortunately, it’s the perfect example of “Easy to say, but not so easy to do.” Or, it was until NOW. Because scientists have discovered a...
The science of aging is growing at breakneck speed. It seems like hardly a week passes when we don’t learn something new. And now, one study in particular could upend everything we THINK we know about aging. Most importantly, it could unlock a way to “SLOW” it down…. And, incredibly, it may even help extend...
It’s funny how an idea will ebb and flow. “You only use 10 percent of your brain.” It’s an idea I haven’t heard in a long time. But it’s getting a lot of play again lately. It has some serious staying power. But is it true? It might surprise you to learn this odd claim...
Folks with psoriasis never get a break. It’s not just the dry air in the winter that can cause painful flare-ups. The hot air in the summer can trigger them too. Then, despite the heat, you’re forced to wear more clothes to hide the embarrassing rash. But you may not have to suffer any longer....
“I watch my grandson for a bit once he gets home from school. Can I do anything to prevent myself from getting the school kids germs?” Darlene from Fairhope, Alabama Hi Darlene, Kids pick up lots of different bugs at school. They’re like little petri dishes. So, it can be difficult to avoid getting sick. But...