Make Your Skin Look 10 Years Younger
Mainstream medicine is coming up with fancy new terms all the time.
And most of them are… what’s the word I’m looking for…
But there’s one that recently caught my eye – it’s called “Inflammaging.”
It’s short for “Inflammation-Based Premature Aging.”
I like it because it underscores one of the key reasons we age faster than we’d like – inflammation.
If you’re feeling worn down – or if you have wrinkled, saggy skin – inflammation may be to blame.
But here’s the good news.
If you get inflammation under control, you can make your skin look at least 10 years younger.
And you’re going to FEEL a lot younger, too.
Inflammation comes in two varieties: acute and chronic.
Acute inflammation occurs when you bang a hammer onto your thumb. There is thumb-tissue damage, and inflammation sweeps in and cleans up the mess.
Chronic inflammation is a low-level inflammation that usually results from foods we eat.
Low-grade chronic inflammation is working behind the scenes to slowly destroy your body.
Low-grade inflammation wrinkles your skin, harms your brain (and leads to Alzheimer’s), and even damages blood vessels.
So if you want younger-looking skin – and if you want your body’s organs to work better – you have to stop inflammation.
Let’s look closer at what increases inflammation:
- Sugar: Elevated blood sugar accelerates a natural process called “glycation,” where proteins and sugars combine. These sugar-protein molecules (called advanced glycation end products) are unnatural and trigger an inflammatory response to get rid of them. This is the aging behind cataracts, wrinkles, heart disease, and many other old-age conditions.
- Vegetable oils: Oils such as canola, soy, corn, and sunflower all increase inflammation in the body because these oils are highly-processed, and the seeds contain small proteins called lectins that trigger inflammation.
- Trans or hydrogenated oils: These oils occur when we heat oils too high. You find these oils in processed foods and margarine.
- Refined grains: Many refined grains trigger inflammation, but they also increase our blood sugar.
There are many more triggers of inflammation in our lives, but you don’t have to take the problem sitting down. There’s a lot you can do to drop inflammation in your body.
Dr. Scott’s Inflammation Removal Program:
- There are many powerful, natural anti-inflammatories you should take all the time. These include fish oil, curcumin, Boswellia, and others.
- Exercise is a great way to keep inflammation in check. Strangely, exercise increases inflammation for about an hour after exercise, but then it plummets to very low levels–resulting in an overall decrease in inflammation.
- Eat your veggies. Vegetables have a way of calming inflammation, especially broccoli, cauliflower, and others.
- Take a probiotic. Your immune system (which controls inflammation) is closely tied to the health of your digestive tract. Make sure you are getting enough healthy bacteria by taking a good probiotic.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
P.S. How would you like to make wrinkles disappear – in as little as 45 days? Tomorrow I’m going to introduce you to a new skin-care breakthrough. And I’ll show you how to try it with ABSOLUTELY NO RISK. Be sure to check your inbox!
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the reason behind high blood pressure and the simple changes you can make to fix it.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice on how to get a good night’s sleep.
Dr. Scott Olson explains why building muscle is so important and the easy steps you can take to build them up.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which important vitamin is missing from your body and how, without it, it’s wrecking your health.
Dr. Scott Olson warns you of the prostate cancer signs and how you can best fight it.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the many ways in which CBD is now curing anxiety.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the risks of high blood pressure and how you can fight it starting today.
Gold Leaf Nutritionals have just developed a breakthrough skin product that is a WRINKLE ERASER!
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the inside scoop on the secret nutrient that will radically improve your sex life.