Need an Energy Boost? Try This…
I could tell why Susan was in my office before she said a word.
She looked absolutely lethargic… and there were bags under your eyes.
“I’m exhausted all the time,” she said.
There are lots of people suffering from chronic fatigue… and maybe you’re one of them.
And the mainstream medical establishment does a TERRIBLE job of treating it.
That’s because they don’t understand what causes fatigue in the first place.
But I’m going to show you how to get to the root of your problem… and how to get your energy levels back up to snuff.
Here’s what I find are the most common causes of fatigue:
- Nutritional deficiencies: Even if you are only missing one nutrient, everything falls apart. You can fix this by making sure you are taking a good multivitamin.
- Medications: The worst offenders are antihistamines, cough medicines, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, heart drugs, pain relievers, and antidepressants.
- Insomnia: If you are not sleeping well, you will feel tired. This is obvious. But I can’t tell you how many people I’ve said this to, and they say, “Oh yeah, I guess you are right.” The key is to make sleep a priority in your life and take supplements if you need help.
- Caffeine overload: Caffeine seems like a good idea and an easy fix when you feel down, but taking too much will destroy your energy.
- Undiagnosed diabetes: One-third of people with diabetes don’t know they have it. All it takes is a simple blood test. If you are thirsty or hungry all the time and are feeling tired, go get a blood test.
- Depression: Fatigue is a pretty common symptom of depression.
Here are my favorite ways to fight fatigue:
Dr. Scott’s Anti-Fatigue Protocol:
- Hydrate: Make sure you are drinking mostly water all day long. It is okay to drink coffee in the morning, but avoid it in the afternoon. Stay away from all sugary drinks (including fruit juice).
- Quality nutrients: Most of us don’t get the nutrients our bodies need. For fatigue, focus especially on B vitamins, CoQ10, and other nutrients for mitochondrial support like alpha lipoic acid, astaxanthin, selenium, and vitamin E.
- Regular exercise: This seems backward, but exercising actually gives you more energy.
- Good sleeping habits: If you have problems sleeping, reach for calming herbs such as passionflower, chamomile, hops, and the sleep hormone melatonin.
- Drugs: Avoid tobacco and alcohol, and work with your doctor to get off prescription drugs that make you tired.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
It’s not the foundation of youth… but it may be the next best thing. Research proves that a simple vitamin can slow the aging process and add quality years to your life.
The government and health groups have been scaring people away from salt for years. But salt holds the key to protecting your health – and even extending your life.
Nobody should have to live with Parkinson’s disease – and you don’t have to. Follow my plan to slash your Parkinson’s risk.
Drug companies have been pushing risky diabetes meds for years – and the disease hasn’t slowed down one bit. Here’s how to start naturally reversing diabetes before it’s too late.
Big Pharma is in a campaign of denial about proton pump inhibitors (PPIs). But the evidence is clear – they do permanent harm to your brain.
Most men with prostate cancer are steered toward aggressive surgery. But guys who have been through the ordeal wish they hadn’t – and say they’d never do it again.
Even mainstream doctors are catching on to the wonders of vitamin D. But the advice they’re handing out is wrong… and harmful.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the secret poison leaking in your kitchen and what you can do to stop it.
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the truth about blood pressure medication, and how Big Pharma is profiting off of it.