NEVER Get Alzheimer’s?! (Here’s how)
It’s no secret that your brain is full cells.
All of these cells are important. They help your body move… your organs function… help you understand the world around you.
But when it comes tostayingsharp in your golden years, there’s only one type of brain cell that can help you.
They’re called microglial cells. And keeping them healthy could be the key to NEVER having memory-robbing diseases like Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Because research shows that they quicker you lose these cells, the quicker you lose your mind.
Fortunately, there are some dead-simple ways to keep your microglial cells in tip-top shape.
Let me show you…
The name “glial” is derived from the Latin for “glue”.
This suggests that glial cells only purpose is to act like glue and hold together the neurons.
Or so we thought for a long time…
Microglial cells do provide support for neurons, but they are much more interesting than that.
You see, these cells manufacture a substance called myelin (which helps nerve impulses to move faster), they provide nourishment for neurons, and they act as the immune system of the brain.
These microglial cells are part of the brain’s immune defense: they detect and digest bacteria, but also eliminate diseased or defective nerve cells.
Microglial cells also use messenger substances to alert other defense cells and initiate inflammation.
Microglial cells are so interesting that many scientists are now focusing more attention on them than any other type of brain cell.
Scientists think glial cells may be the determining factor in overall brain health (and the reason why we get Alzheimer’s or don’t).
The formula appears to be simple: keep microglial cells happy and your brain stays happy.
And that’s pretty easy to do.
Dr. Scott’s Healthy Brain Protocol:
- Eat a diet high in vegetables and good proteins. This means making sure you are eating a vegetable at every meal and focus on wild or free-range meats when you can.
- Avoid processed foods. These foods usually contain brain-destroying sugar and vegetable oils. These increase inflammation in the body–which is deadly to your brain. I like olive and avocado oils the most, but you can also use butter.
- Keep your blood sugar under control. Blood sugar and brain health are closely tied. If you need help controlling blood sugar, look to supplements that contain chromium and berberine.
- Eat good fats. The very best fat you can put in your body isthe Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil). Not only does your brain need these oils to build a healthy brain, butfish oils also help to tamp down runaway inflammation.
- Exercise. There is not a single thing that is better for your brain than exercise. Get out and move your body every day.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
If you’re like most of us, getting rid those first five pounds is a breeze. You just skip dessert… add in a few extra steps… and voila! You’re a little lighter. But it’s the next five or ten pounds that can really be tough. It’s at this point, you spend your days eating bunny food… and chained to the...
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.