RECLAIM Your Sex Life (Here’s How)
I hear it all the time from my senior patients.
They’re either “not in the mood” … or they’re in the mood and too scared they won’t be able to perform.
And this is normal.
Our sex drives — and even our ability to be up for the job – can start to fail us as we age.
But the good news is that it doesn’t have to be this way.
You can get your mojo back… and have the best sex of your life… well after age 60.
You see, I have a simple, safe way to REVERSE causes of your low sex drive.
And it could turn you back into a tiger in the sack in no time.
Researchers have finally caught up with what doctors in the natural medicine community had known for a long time: sexual performance problems are treatable!
A recent study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine pinpointed three things that can impact your bedroom abilities the most impact: diet, exercise, and “other lifestyle changes” like quality of sleep and drinking less alcohol.
In fact, the research shows that a healthy combination of these three things can help REVERSE your sexual performance problems better than some of the mainstreams top performers.
That’s good news because men often view bedroom issues as a failure, but now they can put all that behind them by focusing on their overall health.
Here’s what you need to know: your penis acts like a barometer of your overall health.
And when it’s not working like you want it to, you know your heart, nervous system, and hormonals aren’t working either.
So, if you’re having performance problems, it may be time to look at your sleep, your nutrition, and your weight – and get help with those areas in your life (there is a lot natural medicine can do to help!).
But let’s go a step further…
Dr. Scott’s Sure Sex Solutions:
- Start with your weight. If you are overweight, your best path out of that is to eat a diet of mostly vegetable and good proteins. Make sure you are exercising enough to build muscle mass.
- Control your blood sugar. Poor blood sugar control destroys blood vessels throughout the body, including the ones you need to have a healthy, successful sexual performance.
- Make sure you heart is healthy. One of the side-effects of heart disease is a loss of sexual function. Stop in and see your doctor if you are worried your problem may be your heart.
- Start building muscle. Not only will this help you feel stronger, but increased muscle mass also increases testosterone.
- Support natural testosterone production though good nutrition and includes zinc and the herbs called: Eurycoma longifolia, Tribulus terrestris, Withania somnifera, Asparagus adscendens, Mucuna pruriens, Asteracantha longifolia, Curculigo orchioides, Asphaltum (Shilajit).
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest dangerous side-effect of weight loss surgery.
This breakthrough compound will have you feeling 20 years younger in JUST 2 WEEKS!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how snoring can lead to serious health conditions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how thousands of seniors might be misdiagnosed with MS.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which popular prescription puts you on the fast track to heart attack and stroke
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a breakthrough formula that can restore your joints while you sleep.