Regrow Your Hair?! (EASY)
No matter your age, losing your hair can make you feel old.
And for decades, science hasn’t been able to pinpoint just exactly what causes hair loss.
The main driver of hair loss is a molecule called DHT or dihydrotestosterone.
Fortunately, there are some easy ways to stop it… and regrow a thick, full head of hair.
DHT (or dihydrotestosterone) is a male hormone.
As testosterone travels through your body, an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase converts testosterone intodihydrotestosterone or DHT.
And that’s bad news for your hair.
When DHT touches hair follicles, it causes them to shrink – resulting in thinner hair, a shorter hair life span, and decreased hair production.
By the age of 50, over half of the men in the U.S. will experience hair loss all because of the hormone DHT.
But here’s the good news… if you can block that enzyme (5-alpha reductase), you can STOP DHT from making your hair fall out.
And there are natural medicines that do just that.
The green tea extract, epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) and the herb Saw Palmetto neutralize 5-alpha reductase.
Even better? A 2005 research study found reishi mushroom blocks 5-alpha-reductaseby as much as 70 to 80 percent.
Blocking 5-alpha reductase is a good start, but let’s make sure we have all the tools necessary for good hair growth.
Dr. Scott’s Hair Regrowth Program
- Protein and Collagen: Your hair is mostly protein. Specifically, it is mostly a type of protein called collagen. Collagen has many benefits in the body (builds strong nails, helps reduce wrinkles, good for the digestive tract…) but it is an absolute necessity for hair growth. Most people have no source of collagen in their diets, so I recommend supplementing with a pasture-raisedpowered collagen peptide product.
- B Vitamins: B vitamins help with many processes in the body but are important for hair growth. Biotin (a B Vitamin) is especially important for hair growth.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: This oil is high in zinc and has been shown in studies to increase hair growth by 30 percent. It works by blocking 5-alpha-reductase.
- Fish Oil: You might know, I’m a big fan of fish oil – for many health reasons. But what the fish oil does for your hair is to tamp down inflammation (another common reason for hair loss).
- Blackcurrant Seed Oil: This powerful antioxidant helps reduce inflammation and supports good hormonal balance, which is crucial for keeping your hair.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
If you’re like most of us, getting rid those first five pounds is a breeze. You just skip dessert… add in a few extra steps… and voila! You’re a little lighter. But it’s the next five or ten pounds that can really be tough. It’s at this point, you spend your days eating bunny food… and chained to the...
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.