[REVEALED] The TRUE Cause of Parkinson’s Disease
If you or a loved one suffers from Parkinson’s disease, you already know how devastating it can be.
The tremors, stiffness, fatigue and mood changes can make life miserable.
And your mainstream doc is ZERO HELP. They don’t have a clue how to prevent Parkinson’s… let alone CURE it.
But that’s all about to change.
World-class researchers have discovered that a class of toxins could be the REAL cause of Parkinson’s disease…
And avoiding them is the key to NEVER getting this heart-breaking disease.
I’m talking about pesticides.
More specifically, Paraquat, Maneb, and Rotenone are shown to cause Parkinson’s disease.
A recent study, published in the FASEB Journal, reveals why.
You see, pesticide exposure can lead to the development of Parkinson’s disease by destroying your mitochondria (the energy producing part of our cells).
If our cells cannot produce energy, then they can’t do their job, and they fail.
And this can take a toll on your overall health. But it’s especially harmful to your brain.
That’s because your brain is the biggest user of energy in your body (your brain is also where the most mitochondria are in your body).
Pesticides are not only a risk for farmers, they’re also in the food we all eat.
So, one of the best ways to lower your exposures to these Parkinson’s-causing toxins is by eating organic produce and meats.
And you should also make sure your mitochondria are well protected. Here’s how…
Dr. Scott’s Mitochondrial Mastery:
- CoQ10 (CoenzymeQ10) is an antioxidant found throughout our bodies and boosts for energy production and antioxidant protection. Since our brains are some of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs a ton of CoQ10. But CoQ10 goes beyond that. It is also a powerful antioxidant that works both inside and outside the cells.
- Selenium is a mineral super-antioxidant that improves the efficacy of CoQ10. But selenium doesn’t stop there. It helps to support immune function, increase insulin sensitivity, decrease C-reactive protein (a measurement of inflammation in the body) and support healthy thyroid function.
- Astaxanthin is a naturally-occurring antioxidant carotenoid pigment. Astaxanthin supports good immune response, energy production, reduced C-reactive protein (a measurement of inflammation in the body), promotes heart health, and brain health.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is the master super-antioxidant. It works so well because it is a powerful antioxidant and it helps to regenerate other antioxidants, including Vitamin C, Vitamin E, glutathione, CoQ10. ALA also supports energy production.
- Vitamin E is another powerful mitochondrial support medicine. Vitamin E works well with CoQ10 and is one of the essential antioxidants that help to protect all cells from oxidative damage.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the root cause of your anxiety problems.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest dangerous side-effect of weight loss surgery.
This breakthrough compound will have you feeling 20 years younger in JUST 2 WEEKS!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how snoring can lead to serious health conditions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how thousands of seniors might be misdiagnosed with MS.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which popular prescription puts you on the fast track to heart attack and stroke
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a breakthrough formula that can restore your joints while you sleep.