This Secret is RUINING Your Love Life
When you’re having trouble in the sack, it can be heart-breaking and demoralizing.
And the last thing you want to do is spill your troubles to a doctor you only see a couple times a year.
When you finally make that appointment, you may walk away with TERRIBLE advice.
Because there’s a secret that many men don’t realize until it’s too late.
Many doctors are treating erectile dysfunction (ED) and low libido like they’re the same thing.
But they’re VERY different.
And discovering which problem you have… and the right way to fix it… is the key to fixing your bedroom problems for good.
Nearly 30 million men suffer from ED (so you’re not alone) and about 15 million men suffer from low libido.
Let’s first start with definitions:
- ED is the inability to achieve and maintain an erection adequate for making love with a partner.
- Loss of libido is a decreased interest in sexual activity.
These two conditions can overlap, but it is important to understand the difference.
- Decreased libido: This is usually the result of decreased level of testosterone. You know you are missing testosterone if you are lacking energy, lose strength, have low endurance, or feel depressed.
- ED: This can result from many things, but is often due to clogged blood vessels. Remember to have an erection, you need good blood flow. Every man gets “spooked” sometimes during love-making and will have trouble performing. But this is NOT ED, this is mental. In ED, men don’t get erections, even when sleeping.
The fix for ED is to make sure you have enough testosterone for desire (you’ll want to look at supplementation), but then focus on your heart health, too (to keep blood flowing).
The fix for decreased libido is to make sure you are getting enough testosterone.
Dr. Scott’s Natural Plan to Increase Testosterone:
- Vitamin D: Yes, vitamin D is important for testosterone production. Make sure you are getting at least 1,000-2000 IU a day.
- Zinc: This mineral is essential for testosterone production, prostate health, and dopamine production (a brain chemical that is responsible for mood, sex drive, and sex interest).
- Fiber: This helps pull estrogen out of the body. And too much estrogen is one reason we need more testosterone.
- Eurycoma longifolia: This is a rare Indonesian plant that powerfully increases natural testosterone production.
- Exercise: The exercises which increase testosterone are intense exercise–where you are working hard and your heart rate is high. Be careful if you haven’t tried this before and work slowly to increase intensity.
Health and Happiness,
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson explains why chemotherapy is more ineffective than you might think and provides alternative treatments.
Dr. Scott Olson lets you in on a little secret that will change your sleeping habits forever.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the importance of talking about digestion and the best ways to improve your digestion.
Dr. Scott Olson debunks the popular myth that new brain cells will prevent Alzheimer’s and gives you the truth instead.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals some of the worst ways mainstream drugs are wreaking havoc on your body.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with exactly what you need for a sharper, healthier brain.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the real reasons you’re not losing those stubborn pounds and how to turn it around.
Dr. Scott Olson warns you about the ultimate Big Pharma scam.
Dr. Scott Olson helps you pinpoint the signs of prostate cancer and provides pro-tips on how to prevent it.