This Secret is RUINING Your Love Life
When you’re having trouble in the sack, it can be heart-breaking and demoralizing.
And the last thing you want to do is spill your troubles to a doctor you only see a couple times a year.
When you finally make that appointment, you may walk away with TERRIBLE advice.
Because there’s a secret that many men don’t realize until it’s too late.
Many doctors are treating erectile dysfunction (ED) and low libido like they’re the same thing.
But they’re VERY different.
And discovering which problem you have… and the right way to fix it… is the key to fixing your bedroom problems for good.
Nearly 30 million men suffer from ED (so you’re not alone) and about 15 million men suffer from low libido.
Let’s first start with definitions:
- ED is the inability to achieve and maintain an erection adequate for making love with a partner.
- Loss of libido is a decreased interest in sexual activity.
These two conditions can overlap, but it is important to understand the difference.
- Decreased libido: This is usually the result of decreased level of testosterone. You know you are missing testosterone if you are lacking energy, lose strength, have low endurance, or feel depressed.
- ED: This can result from many things, but is often due to clogged blood vessels. Remember to have an erection, you need good blood flow. Every man gets “spooked” sometimes during love-making and will have trouble performing. But this is NOT ED, this is mental. In ED, men don’t get erections, even when sleeping.
The fix for ED is to make sure you have enough testosterone for desire (you’ll want to look at supplementation), but then focus on your heart health, too (to keep blood flowing).
The fix for decreased libido is to make sure you are getting enough testosterone.
Dr. Scott’s Natural Plan to Increase Testosterone:
- Vitamin D: Yes, vitamin D is important for testosterone production. Make sure you are getting at least 1,000-2000 IU a day.
- Zinc: This mineral is essential for testosterone production, prostate health, and dopamine production (a brain chemical that is responsible for mood, sex drive, and sex interest).
- Fiber: This helps pull estrogen out of the body. And too much estrogen is one reason we need more testosterone.
- Eurycoma longifolia: This is a rare Indonesian plant that powerfully increases natural testosterone production.
- Exercise: The exercises which increase testosterone are intense exercise–where you are working hard and your heart rate is high. Be careful if you haven’t tried this before and work slowly to increase intensity.
Health and Happiness,
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson gives you insider access on the newest medical advancement that is reversing aging before your very eyes!
Dr. Scott Olson tells you what’s true and false when it comes to these heart health rumors.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason behind your chronic gas and the simple solutions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the hidden truth about completely plant-based diets.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the two easy secrets to expanding your lifespan!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the easy steps you can start to today to fight off dementia!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how Big Pharma is making you bleed cash when there’s already a cure for diabetes out there.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals just how little exercise you need in order to stay healthy and the incredible benefit.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that’s solving almost every medical problem out there!