This Secret is RUINING Your Love Life
When you’re having trouble in the sack, it can be heart-breaking and demoralizing.
And the last thing you want to do is spill your troubles to a doctor you only see a couple times a year.
When you finally make that appointment, you may walk away with TERRIBLE advice.
Because there’s a secret that many men don’t realize until it’s too late.
Many doctors are treating erectile dysfunction (ED) and low libido like they’re the same thing.
But they’re VERY different.
And discovering which problem you have… and the right way to fix it… is the key to fixing your bedroom problems for good.
Nearly 30 million men suffer from ED (so you’re not alone) and about 15 million men suffer from low libido.
Let’s first start with definitions:
- ED is the inability to achieve and maintain an erection adequate for making love with a partner.
- Loss of libido is a decreased interest in sexual activity.
These two conditions can overlap, but it is important to understand the difference.
- Decreased libido: This is usually the result of decreased level of testosterone. You know you are missing testosterone if you are lacking energy, lose strength, have low endurance, or feel depressed.
- ED: This can result from many things, but is often due to clogged blood vessels. Remember to have an erection, you need good blood flow. Every man gets “spooked” sometimes during love-making and will have trouble performing. But this is NOT ED, this is mental. In ED, men don’t get erections, even when sleeping.
The fix for ED is to make sure you have enough testosterone for desire (you’ll want to look at supplementation), but then focus on your heart health, too (to keep blood flowing).
The fix for decreased libido is to make sure you are getting enough testosterone.
Dr. Scott’s Natural Plan to Increase Testosterone:
- Vitamin D: Yes, vitamin D is important for testosterone production. Make sure you are getting at least 1,000-2000 IU a day.
- Zinc: This mineral is essential for testosterone production, prostate health, and dopamine production (a brain chemical that is responsible for mood, sex drive, and sex interest).
- Fiber: This helps pull estrogen out of the body. And too much estrogen is one reason we need more testosterone.
- Eurycoma longifolia: This is a rare Indonesian plant that powerfully increases natural testosterone production.
- Exercise: The exercises which increase testosterone are intense exercise–where you are working hard and your heart rate is high. Be careful if you haven’t tried this before and work slowly to increase intensity.
Health and Happiness,
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
We all want to live long, healthy lives. But most of what you read about anti-aging is TOTAL BULL. Everyone out there has a magic cream or miracle pill that will allegedly stop the hands of time. And some of them might actually give you results in the short-term. But if you want REAL results, there’s...
Your mainstream doc talks a lot about how important your heart is. And he probably suggests expensive scans, blood work and other tests to make sure your heart is healthy. The only problem is… they DON’T WORK. It’s almost impossible to know if your heart is in good shape. Case in point? My father-in-law died...
If you didn’t already know that the American health system is the pits, a new study just confirmed it. In a new ranking put out by Commonwealth Fund, the United States hit the bottom of the list for health care quality in developed countries. This fills me with rage. We should have the best and...
It seems to happen more and more as you age. The newspapers are piling up on the sidewalk… your sink is full of dishes… and you haven’t cooked a real meal in weeks. You simply don’t have the energy you need to get anything done. And when your energy levels are this low, t’s easy...
When you get diabetes… or cancer… or any other chronic disease, your mainstream doc will point a finger at all sorts of things. They’ll blame your diet… your age… and even your genes. What they’ll never point a finger at is the one thing that determines who gets sick… and who doesn’t. But I will....
Be honest: when was the last time you felt sharp, strong, and full of energy… Or made it through the day without reaching for a coffee or an energy drink? If it’s too long ago to remember, I have good news for you. My colleague, Dr. Richard Gerhauser, has just created a revolutionary 3-in-1 formula...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For most of us, nothing is more terrifying than being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. And it’s not just because this devastating disease can make you lose your memories. It’ can also strip you of your INDEPENDENCE. Fortunately, there are a few ways to catch Alzheimer’s before it steals your future. And...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For years, the mainstream has been telling you the same old lies about how long you’re going to live. They’ll tell you it’s all about your genes… your diet… and even what you ate as a kid. Even worse, they’ll hand you a bag full of expensive, risky pills that...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, A recent survey quizzed men and asked them about their prostate cancer risk. When asked what the most common signs of prostate cancer were… most men had no clue. Why? They are afraid of telling the doctor about anything to do with their prostate because they don’t want to be...
Talk to your mainstream doc about your Alzheimer’s risk and they’ll say something like: “You’re going to get Alzheimer’s or you’re not. Nothing you can do about it.” Well, I’m here to tell you that’s nonsense. Because there are many ways to lower your risk of Alzheimer’s. In fact, I’m going to show you a...