The Shocking TRUTH About New Cancer Drugs
When we’re diagnosed with cancer, we just want it OUT of our bodies… the sooner the better.
So the idea of a new cancer drug or treatment may seem promising.
We all want the latest and greatest, right?
The federal government is even trying to rush new, unproven drugs to market under the guise of “compassionate care.”
But before you try a new cancer drug, there’s something you ought to know.
Many of these medications come with a dark secret… and knowing it could keep you from making the worst decision of your life.
A large study just released suggests most cancer drugs approved in the Untied States and Europe during the last 10 years are completely worthless.
In fact, the survival rate for new drugs is no better than the old drugs. And sometimes they are much worse than the old drugs.
That means all the hype in the news, all the advertising of drugs, all the thoughts of “compassionate treatment,” are nothing but smoke and mirrors.
You would think medicine has advanced in the last few years. We have lots of tools we never had before (such as computer-modeled drug development).
But really, cancer treatment hasn’t advanced much at all.
There are a lot of reasons, but here are a few:
- Animals are not humans. This seems obvious, but animals process chemicals differently than we do. So, when we give animals drugs, the medicines act differently in their bodies than ours. Still, animal testing is a normal part of testing any new drug.
- Even if a drug is tested on humans, it is usually not tested on enough of them. You and I are going to react differently to the same drug. That is because you are genetically different than I am. We often release drugs and later find that they cause harm.
- Many cancer drugs are worthlessfrom the start – they never worked in the first place.
The expense (both money and physical trauma) that our cancer patients have to go through is enormous. Drug companies cannot continue to put drugs on the market that have no clear benefit.
There are, however, plenty of proven alternative medicines:
- Vitamin C: High doses of vitamin C have been shown in many studies to help support cancer treatment.
- Ginseng: This is an herb that also has numerous studies that supports its use for fighting cancer.
- Turmeric: This is an herb that has been shown to help with breast cancer, bowel cancer, stomach cancer, and skin cancer cells.
- Immune-Boosting Mushrooms: These medical mushrooms have thousands of studies that show they are helpful in boosting the immune systems, reducing spreading of cancer cells, and increase killing of cancer cells.
Always get multiple opinions on the best way to treat your cancer. And if a doctor isn’t open to at least incorporation natural treatments, find a new doctor.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson explains why chemotherapy is more ineffective than you might think and provides alternative treatments.
Dr. Scott Olson lets you in on a little secret that will change your sleeping habits forever.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the importance of talking about digestion and the best ways to improve your digestion.
Dr. Scott Olson debunks the popular myth that new brain cells will prevent Alzheimer’s and gives you the truth instead.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals some of the worst ways mainstream drugs are wreaking havoc on your body.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with exactly what you need for a sharper, healthier brain.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the real reasons you’re not losing those stubborn pounds and how to turn it around.
Dr. Scott Olson warns you about the ultimate Big Pharma scam.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the difference between low libido and erectile dysfunction and how you can combat them both.