The Smart Way to STOP Diabetes
Here we go again…
There were THREE new drugs recently approved for diabetes.
There are now DOZENS of prescription diabetes drugs on the market – and NONE of them cure diabetes.
And you know how this story ends, right?
First we hear that these are all miracle drugs… then, a few years down the road, we learn about all of the life-wrecking side effects… and then the lawsuits start.
But here’s the truth…
You CAN reverse diabetes without taking a single prescription drug.
But you need to look at your diabetes a whole new way.
The Finnish Diabetes Prevention Study found people who consumed more fiber had more of an anti-inflammatory chemical in their blood called indolepropionic acid – made from gut bacteria.
Fiber actually feeds the healthy bacteria in our guts.
People with high amounts of indolepropionic acid were less likely to get type 2 diabetes and had better blood sugar numbers.
The results were astounding: About 90% of the high-fiber group achieved good control of their blood sugar – keeping their hemoglobin A1c (a measure of long-term blood sugar control) well under 7%.
The best way to beat diabetes is to keep your gut bacteria (microbiome) healthy.
Let me show you.
Dr. Scott’s Anti-Diabetes Microbiome Program:
- Start with food. Eat a low-sugar, non-processed food diet (this will also help with your weight-loss efforts).
- Eat as much fiber as you can (I prefer fiber coming from vegetables whenever possible). Fiber helps support healthy microbiome communities.
- Eat fermented foods. My favorite fermented foods are sauerkraut, miso, and yogurt – these all contain healthy bacteria you need.
- Take a probiotic. The only way to ensure you are getting enough healthy bacteria is to supplement. Avoid antibiotics when you can, which kill gut bacteria.
- Superfoods. I like a superfood blend that comes in a powder. It’s easy to mix in with almost any meal and it provides healthy bacteria with the nutrients they need to thrive.
- Weight control. The best way to control diabetes is to maintain a healthy weight. There are many ways to lose weight, but I prefer getting blood sugar under control, dropping inflammation, and giving your metabolism a kick.
- Cinnamon. This herb we often sprinkle on our French toast is good, but when it’s super-concentrated, cinnamon becomes a powerful weapon against high blood sugar.
- Turmeric. This herb is a natural anti-diabetic, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory. Turmeric helps reduce insulin resistance, allowing glucose to enter your cells effectively.
- Olive leaf extract is an herb that helps to keep blood sugar under control.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the most deadly diseases men tend to ignore and their warning signs.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how fixing your gut health can fix your heart problems in no time!
Dr. Scott Olson informs you about the little seed that makes a big change when it comes to fighting prostate cancer.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the simple solutions to clearing up cloudy eyes and giving you perfect vision.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the secret trick to unlocking a beautiful head of hair. And it starts with you!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the cancer “cures” that are causing far more harm than good.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple secret to losing weight as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason you have brain fog and how you can banish it forever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that erases pain and adds tons of other health benefits to your life.