These “Super Nutrients” Add YEARS to Your Life
There’s a war going on inside your body right now.
And your cells are on the front line.
Your cells are constantly being harmed by a process known as oxidative stress. This damage comes from the food we eat and toxins that are all around us.
So what’s your best defense? Antioxidants.
Antioxidants protect your cells and stop oxidative stress dead in its tracks. But there are so many antioxidants on the market that it’s hard to know what’s right for you.
Here are five I recommend to my own patients – and that could add quality YEARS to your life.
Without antioxidants, we would all have short, hard lives. That is because, without protection, our cells are easily destroyed by outside forces (mostly oxidative damage).
Antioxidants are our body’s protective armor.
Here are the best ones:
- CoQ10 (CoenzymeQ10 is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs a ton of CoQ10. But CoQ10 goes beyond that — it is also a powerful antioxidant that works both inside and outside our cells. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, and help prevent skipped heart beats.
- Selenium is a mineral super-antioxidant that improves the efficacy of CoQ10. When you combine CoQ10 with 200 mcg of selenium, it has been shown to reduce overall cardiac mortality by 50%. But selenium doesn’t stop there. It helps to support immune function, increase insulin sensitivity, decrease C-reactive protein (a measurement of inflammation in the body) and support healthy thyroid function.
- Astaxanthin is a naturally-occurring antioxidant pigment. It supports healthy skin by improving skin elasticity and reducing fine lines and wrinkles, helping people keep that youthful look their entire lives. Astaxanthin has been studied for improving eye health. In studies, it significantly improved far vision in as little as 28 days. Astaxanthin also supports good immune response, energy production, reduced C-reactive protein, heart health, and even brain health.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is the master super-antioxidant. It works so well because it helps to regenerate other antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, glutathione, and CoQ10. ALA also supports energy production. Studies show it helps maintain healthy blood pressure and insulin management.
- Vitamin E works well with CoQ10 and is one of the most important vitamin antioxidants that helps to protect all cells from oxidative damage. Vitamin E also prevents oxidative damage to LDL cholesterol and other blood lipoproteins and is essential for a healthy immune system.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the spice that will change your health for the better!
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the most creative, fun ways to prevent the worst disease, Alzheimer’s
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the best tips on how add, rather than lose, muscle as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about a recent scientific study scam that could save your life!
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the truth about the FDA’s biggest mistake.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you everything you need to know about nutrition as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson dishes the best, natural hair growth secrets out there!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about joint replacement surgeries.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how this miraculous oil can heal almost any illness you have.