The EASY Fix to Gut Problems
We used to think our digestive systems were pretty simple.
We throw food in one end… our stomachs and intestines take out what they need… and the rest comes out the other end.
But, man, were we wrong.
We’re learning more and more every day about how complex our guts are.
They help control our immune systems and our inflammatory response. And imbalances in our microbiome (our collection of gut bacteria) are linked to DOZENS of diseases.
There’s so much research coming in… fast and furious… that lots of doctors are confused about the best way to treat gut problems.
But not me.
I’m going to show you how to fix even the worst gut problems… by just sticking to the basics.
Do you experience chronic digestive issues such as gas, bloating, indigestion, or constipation?
Do you have heartburn after a meal?
Or do you notice pieces of undigested food or a fatty substance in your stool?
Are you trying to restore a leaky gut?
All of these are signs of a digestive system out of balance.
Once out of balance, your digestive system needs your help to get it back on track.
Let me show you how.
Dr. Scott’s Great Gut Program:
- Probiotics: These are your easiest path to a healthy digestive system. I prefer a probiotic product that contains a fiber prebiotic along with good bacteria.
- Digestive Enzymes: As we age, we lose the ability to digest foods as well as we did when we were young. This is partly the result of a disappearance of digestive enzymes. Digestive enzymes take large pieces of food and break them down into smaller parts, so nutrients can be absorbed into our bloodstream. Without proper digestive enzymes, your food never gets used by your body. You can supplement with digestive enzymes to help support your body's natural digestive process.
- Eat enough fiber to not only help with regular bowel movements, but to also help stimulate healthy bacterial growth. I always suggest that people take both water soluble and water insoluble fiber. One of my favorite fibers is ground flax seeds.
- Throw away junk food, trans fats, processed, and chemical foods. All processed foods, trans fatty acids, artificial sweeteners, and alcohol harm the microbiome. Do what you can to limit these non-foods in your diet.
- Exercise doesn’t seem like the first place you would turn to in order to help your digestive tract, but it has been shown to help encourage a healthy microbiome.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the most deadly diseases men tend to ignore and their warning signs.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how fixing your gut health can fix your heart problems in no time!
Dr. Scott Olson informs you about the little seed that makes a big change when it comes to fighting prostate cancer.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the simple solutions to clearing up cloudy eyes and giving you perfect vision.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the secret trick to unlocking a beautiful head of hair. And it starts with you!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the cancer “cures” that are causing far more harm than good.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple secret to losing weight as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason you have brain fog and how you can banish it forever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that erases pain and adds tons of other health benefits to your life.