The EASY Fix to Gut Problems
We used to think our digestive systems were pretty simple.
We throw food in one end… our stomachs and intestines take out what they need… and the rest comes out the other end.
But, man, were we wrong.
We’re learning more and more every day about how complex our guts are.
They help control our immune systems and our inflammatory response. And imbalances in our microbiome (our collection of gut bacteria) are linked to DOZENS of diseases.
There’s so much research coming in… fast and furious… that lots of doctors are confused about the best way to treat gut problems.
But not me.
I’m going to show you how to fix even the worst gut problems… by just sticking to the basics.
Do you experience chronic digestive issues such as gas, bloating, indigestion, or constipation?
Do you have heartburn after a meal?
Or do you notice pieces of undigested food or a fatty substance in your stool?
Are you trying to restore a leaky gut?
All of these are signs of a digestive system out of balance.
Once out of balance, your digestive system needs your help to get it back on track.
Let me show you how.
Dr. Scott’s Great Gut Program:
- Probiotics: These are your easiest path to a healthy digestive system. I prefer a probiotic product that contains a fiber prebiotic along with good bacteria.
- Digestive Enzymes: As we age, we lose the ability to digest foods as well as we did when we were young. This is partly the result of a disappearance of digestive enzymes. Digestive enzymes take large pieces of food and break them down into smaller parts, so nutrients can be absorbed into our bloodstream. Without proper digestive enzymes, your food never gets used by your body. You can supplement with digestive enzymes to help support your body's natural digestive process.
- Eat enough fiber to not only help with regular bowel movements, but to also help stimulate healthy bacterial growth. I always suggest that people take both water soluble and water insoluble fiber. One of my favorite fibers is ground flax seeds.
- Throw away junk food, trans fats, processed, and chemical foods. All processed foods, trans fatty acids, artificial sweeteners, and alcohol harm the microbiome. Do what you can to limit these non-foods in your diet.
- Exercise doesn’t seem like the first place you would turn to in order to help your digestive tract, but it has been shown to help encourage a healthy microbiome.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
We all want to live long, healthy lives. But most of what you read about anti-aging is TOTAL BULL. Everyone out there has a magic cream or miracle pill that will allegedly stop the hands of time. And some of them might actually give you results in the short-term. But if you want REAL results, there’s...
Your mainstream doc talks a lot about how important your heart is. And he probably suggests expensive scans, blood work and other tests to make sure your heart is healthy. The only problem is… they DON’T WORK. It’s almost impossible to know if your heart is in good shape. Case in point? My father-in-law died...
If you didn’t already know that the American health system is the pits, a new study just confirmed it. In a new ranking put out by Commonwealth Fund, the United States hit the bottom of the list for health care quality in developed countries. This fills me with rage. We should have the best and...
It seems to happen more and more as you age. The newspapers are piling up on the sidewalk… your sink is full of dishes… and you haven’t cooked a real meal in weeks. You simply don’t have the energy you need to get anything done. And when your energy levels are this low, t’s easy...
When you get diabetes… or cancer… or any other chronic disease, your mainstream doc will point a finger at all sorts of things. They’ll blame your diet… your age… and even your genes. What they’ll never point a finger at is the one thing that determines who gets sick… and who doesn’t. But I will....
Be honest: when was the last time you felt sharp, strong, and full of energy… Or made it through the day without reaching for a coffee or an energy drink? If it’s too long ago to remember, I have good news for you. My colleague, Dr. Richard Gerhauser, has just created a revolutionary 3-in-1 formula...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For most of us, nothing is more terrifying than being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. And it’s not just because this devastating disease can make you lose your memories. It’ can also strip you of your INDEPENDENCE. Fortunately, there are a few ways to catch Alzheimer’s before it steals your future. And...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, For years, the mainstream has been telling you the same old lies about how long you’re going to live. They’ll tell you it’s all about your genes… your diet… and even what you ate as a kid. Even worse, they’ll hand you a bag full of expensive, risky pills that...
Dear Living Well Daily Reader, A recent survey quizzed men and asked them about their prostate cancer risk. When asked what the most common signs of prostate cancer were… most men had no clue. Why? They are afraid of telling the doctor about anything to do with their prostate because they don’t want to be...
Talk to your mainstream doc about your Alzheimer’s risk and they’ll say something like: “You’re going to get Alzheimer’s or you’re not. Nothing you can do about it.” Well, I’m here to tell you that’s nonsense. Because there are many ways to lower your risk of Alzheimer’s. In fact, I’m going to show you a...