The End of Antibiotic? Here’s What to Do
Antibiotics really are wonder drugs.
They’ve put an end to deadly infections… and saved the lives of millions.
But thanks to the mainstream’s over-prescribing, it looks like their heyday is coming to an abrupt end.
You can’t turn on the TV or open a newspaper these days without seeing a story about deadly “superbugs” and how antibiotics have stopped working.
And yet, convention medicine does NOTHING to protect you.
But I will.
Here’s what you need to know to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Like I said, the mainstream is not helping us win the battle against super bugs.
In fact, according to researchers from Johns Hopkins, Princeton University, and the Center for Disease Control, the world used 65 percent more antibiotics in 2015 than we did in 2000.
And using more of these drugs is a huge problem.
You see, bacterial resistance is a natural process.
Every time we try to kill bad bacteria with drugs, there will always be a few that escape because they are immune to antibiotics.
Resistance to one type of antibiotic is no big deal — we have other antibiotics we can use. But when bacteria become immune to two drugs, or three drugs, or four drugs… there’s just no BEATING it.
And that’s where we are today.
There were at least 700,000 deaths related to drug-resistant infections in 2016, and that number could skyrocket to 10 million by the year 2050!
But you don’t have to be the next victim.
Let me show you:
Dr. Scott’s Natural Antibiotic Protection
- Keep as healthy as possible. The healthier you are, the less likely a bug can grow in your body. You can maintain your health by eating as many veggies as you can, avoid sugar as much as possible, don’t eat processed foods, and exercise.
- Eat powerful plants. Garlic, onions, ginger and spices such as oregano and turmeric can give your immune system the support it needs to kill invading bacteria.
- Make sure you get enough vitamins. – Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Vitamin A all have immune supporting properties.
- Gut/Immune connection. Maybe you have heard how closely tied your immune system is to your gut. Improve your gut health by taking a probiotic every day.
- Supercharge your immune system. Certain herbs, such as Goldenseal, echinacea, oregano oil, olive leaf extract, all help to give your immune system the boost it needs to protect your body.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to BEAT depression without the mainstream’s dangerous drugs.