The REAL Cause of your Back Pain (And How to Fix It!)
Back pain is one of the top complaints at my practice.
Every week, many of my senior patients tell me how their throbbing pain… and immobilizing stiffness… can keep them from doing the things they love.
And they’ve have tried just about everything – yoga, physical therapy, and even surgery – with NO RESULTS!
That because these treatments don’t tackle the root cause of their back pain.
You see, the difference between who gets back pain… and who doesn’t… all comes down to one thing.
And chances are you’re doing it right now.
If you’re sitting down… your back is in TROUBLE.
Chronic back pain is a modern epidemic.
You see, our ancestors spent most of their time up and moving around, which made them stronger, more muscular, and less likely to develop the back pain that plagues us modernhumans.
Think about it… how much movement do you really get in a day?
What’s the heaviestthing you lift in a day? A pen? A cup of coffee? A gallon of milk?
Research shows that we sit between 9 and 13 hours each day…. and every minute puts your back at risk.
In fact, one study found that folks who sit for 7 or more hours significantly increase their risk of developing chronic lower back pain!
Fortunately, all you have to do to avoid back pain is GET UP.
I’m not suggesting you train for a marathon. Instead, try to add shortbursts of movement throughout your daily routine
For extra relief, try the following…
Dr. Scott’s Back Pain Protocol:
- Stretch: Our bodies become tighter as we age, and we need to stretch to keep us flexible. Find a stretching routine you can do every day (even when you are not in pain). Stretching alone can fix most people’s back pain if they make a habit of it.
- Move: Moving your body helps to bring new blood, oxygen, and nutrients as well as take away waste. I rarely recommend anything more than gentle walking or swimming for people with back pain.
- Anti-inflammatory: With back pain, you need to calm down inflammation. The best natural tools for this are Omega-3 fish oils and the herbs curcumin and Boswellia.
- Nutrients: Magnesium is needed to help muscles relax and Vitamin D has been shown to help reduce pain.
- Get Help: I like chiropractors, massage therapists, and acupuncture for back pain. Find someone you trust and work with them.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to BEAT depression without the mainstream’s dangerous drugs.