This Diet is GIVING You Cancer
Here’s a concept that mainstream medicine never seems to grasp.
You can’t SOLVE a problem until you UNDERSTAND the problem.
Case in point?
For years, they’ve been telling us that there’s a definite connection between the foods we eat and colon cancer.
But they can’t seem to agree on which foods we should avoid. Thanks for nothing, right?
Well, researchers say they’ve finally… finally… uncovered a specific diet that can give you colon cancer.
And turns out that a few small changes to how you eat could save your life.
A new study, published in the journal, JAMA Oncology, discovered something they called the Empirical Dietary Inflammatory Pattern that may be the key to avoiding colon cancer.
The researchers scored the inflammation levels of 120,000 men and women based on what they ate every day.
Turns out that the more inflammation-causing foods you eat, the higher your risk of colon cancer.
The absolute risk of developing cancer was 44% higher in men eating the most inflammatory diet, and 22% higher in women.
Here are the foods researchers say increase inflammation the most:
- Processed meats
- Sugary beverages
- Refined grains
But let’s also take the next step to avoid colon cancer:
Dr. Scott’s Gut Health Protocol
- Probiotics are your easiest path to a healthy digestive system. I prefer a probiotic product that contains a fiber prebiotic, too.
- Eat enough fiber to help with regular bowel movements, but to also help stimulate healthy bacterial growth. I always suggest that people take both water soluble and water insoluble fiber. One of my favorite fibers is ground flax seeds.
- If you don’t eat enough veggies and fruits, you should add a super-food powder to your diet. I personally mix a super-foods powder with yogurt and berries for a blast of phytonutrients every day.
- Throw away junk food, trans fats, processed, and chemical foods. All processed foods, trans fatty acids, artificial sweeteners, and alcohol harm the microbiome (your collection of gut bacteria). Do what you can to limit these non-foods in your diet.
- Exercise doesn’t seem like the first place you would turn to help your digestive tract, but it has been shown to help encourage a healthy microbiome.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the most deadly diseases men tend to ignore and their warning signs.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how fixing your gut health can fix your heart problems in no time!
Dr. Scott Olson informs you about the little seed that makes a big change when it comes to fighting prostate cancer.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the simple solutions to clearing up cloudy eyes and giving you perfect vision.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the secret trick to unlocking a beautiful head of hair. And it starts with you!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the cancer “cures” that are causing far more harm than good.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple secret to losing weight as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason you have brain fog and how you can banish it forever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that erases pain and adds tons of other health benefits to your life.