This WEIRD Trick Stops Hair Loss
Hey, I’m a big supporter of the “Bald is Beautiful” movement.
But I’ve never met a man or woman who was thrilled about losing their hair.
Hair-restoration surgery is a nightmare (and doesn’t always work), and there are plenty of scam products on the market that promise to regrow your hair.
But now scientists have stumbled upon a weird new cause of hair loss.
And it could hold the key to giving you back your luscious locks forever.
No drugs… and absolutely NO surgery required.
Scientists have known for a long time that mice without gut bacteria (called, the obvious, Bacteria-Free Mice) lost their hair.
No one had thought to ask why.
The tiny microorganisms that make up our microbiome (our collection of gut bacteria) produce a huge number of enzymes which are used to break down our food.
Without a proper microbiome, those mice were missing out on many nutrients including those vital to hair growth like biotin, vitamin K, vitamin B12, niacin, folic acid, and others.
So, a group of scientists took those Bacteria-Free Mice and gave them back their microbiome… and their hair returned.
The lesson for us humans? Hair needs certain nutrients to thrive and our gut microbiomes are an important step in the process of keeping a good, healthy head of hair.
So taking probiotics to support your microbiome is a good place to start. But there’s more that we can do.
Dr. Scott’s PERFECT Hair Program
- Protein and Collagen: Your hair is mostly protein. Specifically, it’s mostly a type of protein called collagen. Collagen has many benefits in the body like building strong nails and reducing wrinkles, but it’s an absolute necessity for hair growth. Most people have no source of collagen in their diets, so I recommend supplementing with a pasture-raised, powered collagen peptide product.
- B Vitamins: B vitamins help with many processes in the body andare important for hair growth. Biotin (a B vitamin) is especially important for hair growth.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: This oil is high in zinc and has been shown in studies to increase hair growth by 30%. It works by blocking 5-alpha reductase (an enzyme thought to be responsible for balding).
- Fish Oil: You might know, I’m a big fan of fish oil – for many health reasons. But what fish oil does for your hair is to tamp down inflammation (another common reason for hair loss).
- Blackcurrant Seed Oil: This oil is a powerful antioxidant, which helps to reduce inflammation, and helps support good hormonal balance, which is crucial for keeping your hair.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
If you’re like most of us, getting rid those first five pounds is a breeze. You just skip dessert… add in a few extra steps… and voila! You’re a little lighter. But it’s the next five or ten pounds that can really be tough. It’s at this point, you spend your days eating bunny food… and chained to the...
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery