Two Guaranteed Ways to STOP Alzheimer’s
Ask your mainstream doc about how to prevent Alzheimer’s and you won’t get more than a shrug.
They’ll tell you that if you have the wrong genes, you’re basically doomed.
But I’m here to tell you that’s total nonsense.
There are many ways to decrease your risk for Alzheimer’s disease.
And research shows that there are two GUARANTEED ways to STOP Alzheimer’s before it starts.
It is almost laughable that medical professionals think there are no risk factors for Alzheimer’s.
What I hear most often is: Alzheimer’s is simply the result of living longer.
But if that was true, what about those people who live to be 105 or 110 and their minds are still razor sharp?
Clearly, there is something different about those long-lived people.
Genes, environment, and nutrition do play a role, but there are two lifestyle factors that determine who gets Alzheimer’s… and who doesn’t.
I’m talking about your blood pressure and your blood sugar.
Blood Pressure: A new study published in the journal Neurology found a close relationship between high blood pressure and Alzheimer’s disease. The study found keeping your blood pressure under 120/80 mmHg is your best bet.
Here is how you do it:
- Exercise: Consistent good exercise is one of your best tools for keeping your blood pressure low.
- Nitrates: Nitrates help lower your blood pressure and help slow the progression of dementia. You can get nitrates from beets, citrulline (an amino acid) and other foods.
- CoQ10: This antioxidant/enzyme is shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, lower blood pressure and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias: atrial fibrillation).
- Fish oil: The omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil is shown to be heart healthy and help to manage blood pressure. Take between 1-3 grams a day. Studies have shown that Omega-3 fatty acids can reduce heart disease by up to 52 percent.
- Blood Sugar: Many scientist nickname Alzheimer’s “Diabetes Type 3” because Alzheimer’s patients have poor brain blood sugar control. Keeping your blood sugar under control is one of your best tools for keeping your brain safe as you age.
Here is how you do it:
- Avoid Carbohydrates: If you have diabetes, you must reduce sugarsand carbohydrates to a very small amount of your diet. This includes added sugars, starchy vegetables, and grains.
- Exercise: Find any way you can to get out and get some exercise.
- Blood sugar support: There are many natural products that help control blood sugar including chromium, berberine, and others.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
You know what the world DOESN’T need? A new pill for diabetes. But Big Pharma – and the FDA – don’t agree. The FDA just approved a new pill to lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. But there’s a HUGE problem with this new drug… it CAUSES CANCER. Here’s how to stay...
As you age, it can seem like your metabolism comes to a screeching halt. And when it does, your energy tanks… and you start packing on the pounds. Even worse? You could find yourself on the fast track to dangerous diseases like diabetes and heart disease. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Because...
If you or your loved one has Alzheimer’s, you’d probably do just about anything to reverse the disease. That’s why it’s easy to submit when your mainstream doc suggests taking meds. The only problem? There’s not a single Alzheimer’s drug on the market that actually WORKS. And if that’s bad enough… research now shows that...
If you’ve got cancer, the only thing on your mind is surviving it. But the mainstream makes that difficult at every turn. The chemo… radiation… and even “safe” immunotherapies all come with a price. Now it looks like a popular class of conventional drugs can sabotage your chances of surviving cancer. And chances are you’ve...
You know those red lights that pop us on your car’s dashboards? They’re signs that somethings wrong with your car. Well, your body has the same type of warning system. And if you’re a man of 50, you shouldn’t be looking for a red light… Instead, you should be calling the doctor if you’re having...
If you’re like most of my senior patients, you’ve probably lost count of the number of times you’ve walked into a room… and totally forgot why you went in there in the first place. Or had to drive BACK to the grocery store for that one forgotten item. But most mainstream brain health solutions are...
If you’re anything like my senior patients, your biggest fear is losing your memories… and independence. And why shouldn’t it be? No one wants to saddle their family with the cost and stress of taking care of them as they grow older. But it seems like the mainstream is hell bent on seeing this happen...
As you age, keeping your brain in tip-top shape should be your most important health goal. Because without a healthy brain, you will slowly lose your memories… your health… and your independence. But your mainstream doc is NO HELP. He’ll just put you on a strict diet and give you a bunch of nasty, worthless...
If you’re anything like my senior patients, you’d do just about anything to live longer. That’s why you have up smoking… never skip your daily walk… and try to eat more veggies. But as it turns out there’s a certain drink you also NEED to avoid to stay out of an early grave. Your mainstream...
There’s all kinds of advice out there on the best way to get the most out of your workout. You know… post-exercise protein shakes… drinking water… and taking supplements. But what you don’t hear about is what you SHOULD’NT do after a workout. As it turns out there’s one weird thing you should avoid at...