Want Your Sex Drive Back? Do THIS
Listen, we all have those times when we’re “not in the mood.”
But if you’re NEVER in the mood… if you’ve lost all interest in sex… it’s NOT a normal part of aging.
In fact, you may be dealing with a more serious health issue.
And until you fix it, you’re never going to get your mojo back.
Fortunately, I have a simple, four-step plan that fixes the causes of low sex drive.
And it could turn you back into a tiger in the sack in no time.
Your libido naturally slows as you age.
In women this is a sign from nature recognizing the end of child-baring years.
It’s the same for men. While men can still father children well until their later years, the impulse is to slow down.
But slowing down doesn’t mean stopping.
If you find that your sex drive has completely left the building, then it is time to look at your broader health for clues.
Lost libido may be caused by any of the following:
- Low testosterone
- Alcohol and/or drug use
- Prescription medicines
- Lack of sleep
- Problems in your relationship
- Too little exercise (or too much exercise – especially in women)
Here is the good news: If you fix for these problems, then your libido will quickly return.
Dr. Scott’s Healthy Libido Formula:
- Testosterone Help: You can boost testosterone by making sure you have enough Vitamin D, zinc, and fiber. One of the best herbs to increase libido is Eurycoma longifolia, an herb native to Indonesia that has been used for hundreds of years and is very effective.
- Stress, Sleep, and Mood: You can improve all of these by exercising and taking herbal help when you need it. Calming herbs include chamomile, passionflower, hops, and others. Melatonin is a great sleep aid.
- Good Fats: Your body needs fat to produce hormones. The most important fat for hormone creation is cholesterol (yes, your body needs cholesterol). But also make sure you are getting enough essential fatty acids – I generally recommend between one to three grams of a good fish oil.
- Phytonutrients: Plants contain many healthy nutrients from polyphenols, catechins, and nitrates that all help your overall health and your sexual health. Many of these nutrients assist with blood flow (which is needed for erections). I prefer a powdered superfoods blend to make sure I’m getting enough of these vital nutrients every day.
- Minerals: Your body needs, zinc, magnesium, potassium, AND sodium (yes, table salt). I recommend supplementing to get minerals and don’t be afraid of salt (as long as it is a natural salt).
By taking good care of your entire body, you can enjoy your sex life well into your golden years.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson, ND
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
If you’re old enough, you’re ALSO lucky enough to recall a time when red meat wasn’t considered the enemy. Up until the mid to late 1950s, it was understood that red meat wasn’t JUST mouthwateringly delicious… it was ALSO a valuable source of nutrition. And saturated fat wasn’t the bogeyman it was suddenly being portrayed...
“Everyone talks about high blood sugar. What are tricks for low blood sugar?” – Tom Hi Tom, A common cause of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) is taking too much insulin or another glucose-lowering drug. These drugs reduce blood sugar, but they can cause it to drop TOO low depending on… when you eat, how many...
We tend to take sleep for granted. Well, until we’re no longer getting ENOUGH of it, that is. It’s not unusual to start having sleep issues as we age. In fact, it’s SO common that folks often chalk it up to “getting older” and they ignore it. But that’s dangerous. And not just because you...
Seasons EATINGS! It’s a few weeks into the holiday season, and I ALREADY feel as stuffed as a Christmas Turkey. And I don’t know about you… but all the rich food has MY tummy giving me a bit of trouble. Anyone can get indigestion from time to time, of course. But if there’s no known...
A staggering 40 percent of the world’s population has high blood pressure. And all of those folks are at a significantly higher risk for developing related conditions, including heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. Doctors typically treat high blood pressure with drugs. But these meds have some disturbing side effects. So, if they can be...
Maybe it’s the midafternoon slump when your mind starts to wander… Or perhaps it’s that fuzzy-headed feeling you get when burning the midnight oil. Whatever the cause, your brain power is fading fast. If you’re like many folks (including me), that’s when you head to the coffee machine. But caffeine isn’t the only way to...
Sitting is DEADLY. Yes, I know that sounds extreme. But it’s also true. Sitting for long periods forces your body into a position that isn’t natural. Do it too long, and it harms your health. Too much sitting reduces circulation, weakens bones, tightens muscles, triggers blood sugar issues, and, ultimately, SHORTENS your life. And you…...
Wait… the holidays are supposed to be relaxing, right? So, why is it they often feel anything BUT? From now until New Years can feel like a footrace you’re about to lose. Now that we’ve made it through Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday the pressure is REALLY on. And all that stress doesn’t just...
“What’s your take on massages? Acupuncture? Are they worth the hype? I can’t imagine they’d do that much for your health.” – Pete As with many things, massage and acupuncture ARE effective when used for the right conditions. Massage therapy has many proven health benefits, including… lowering stress, relieving muscle pain and tension, improving circulation,...
Statins are the MOST commonly prescribed drug in the United States. They’re taken by MILLIONS to lower cholesterol and prevent heart attack and stroke. But a new study published in the British Medical Journal links these drugs to elevated blood sugars and a raised diabetes risk again. That’s right… AGAIN! Because the Food and Drug...