Warning: The Disease Symptoms Guys IGNORE
Jim, a local farmer, was telling me he was having problems peeing.
I asked him how long this was going on, and he replied, “I don’t know, a few years.”
A few YEARS!
And, believe it or not, that’s really common.
Lots of guys hate going to the doctor… or think they should “tough it out”… or don’t know which symptoms are serious.
Let’s change that… right now.
Here are the symptoms you should ALWAYS take seriously – and that should have you booking an appointment with your doctor.
Here are warning signs to look out for if you are a man:
- Bedroom Problems: No man wants to talk about erectile dysfunction (ED). Not only is ED a problem in the bedroom, but it’s a huge red flag for other health conditions. ED may signal problems with blood flow and other issues such as heart disease and brain dysfunction.
- Trouble Swallowing: A problem swallowing, also called dysphasia, is a symptom that no one should ignore. Dysphasia can be a sign of allergies, but also much worse conditions like esophageal cancer.
- Gastric Reflux: Reflux (or heart burn) is no problem in itself, but it can lead to a condition known as Barrett’s esophagus -which is a pre-cancerous condition. If you have occasional reflux, it is no problem. But if it’s a daily event, you should get it checked out.
- Unintended Weight Loss: Everybody wants to lose weight, but sudden and dramatic unintentionalweight loss usually means something is wrong. Unintentional weight loss can be a sign of malnutrition, loss of muscle, cancer, thyroid problems, chronic infection, an ulcer, depression, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.
- Bowel Changes: If your bowel movements suddenly change, it could be a sign of something serious. If your stool is narrow or you notice bleeding, this could be a sign of colon cancer. If you have diarrhea or constipation that lasts more than a few days, these are also potential warning signs of cancer.
- Changing Moles: Men are much more likely to get skin cancer than women. The most fatal kind, called melanoma, happens in men more because they tend not to use sunscreen and work outside more. Look out for a mole that changes, has irregular borders, is multicolored, and is larger than a pencil eraser.
- Poor Sleep: Everyone has problems sleeping from time to time. If you are sleeping too much, or too little, having trouble falling asleep, or having problems staying asleep, this could be a sign of obstructive sleep apnea (a condition marked by loud snoring, gasping, and choking during sleep).
- Chronic Itching: If your skin is super itchy, it could just be dry skin. But it could also be something much worse. Chronic itcing may be a sign of lymphoma, multiple myeloma, diabetes, or even liver problems.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals what aspirin is really doing to your health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the root cause of your anxiety problems.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the latest dangerous side-effect of weight loss surgery.
This breakthrough compound will have you feeling 20 years younger in JUST 2 WEEKS!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how snoring can lead to serious health conditions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how thousands of seniors might be misdiagnosed with MS.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which popular prescription puts you on the fast track to heart attack and stroke