Weird Fish Reveals TRUE Cause of Cancer
For years, the mainstream has been telling us that there areonly three ways to fight cancer – chemo, radiation, and surgery.
I call them the “triple threat”.
Not because they’re a threat to cancer… but because they are serious threats to your health.
But here’s the real problem: They DON’T WORK.
You see, researchers have finally pinpointed the TRUE cause of cancer… and it’s something none of these treatments work against.
And it’s all thanks to a weird fish.
You may have heard of the zebrafish before.
It’s a weird-looking little minnow that’s in just about every pet shop.
And it’s invaluable to cancer researchers because it grows melanomas (skin cancer) that are very similar to the kind found on people.
Now a new study published in the journal Scientific Americanshows that these scaly heroes have lead scientists to the ROOT CAUSE of cancer, too.
For the research, scientists injected melanoma (skin cancer) cells all over the bodies of zebrafish.
At the end of the trial, the researchers discovered that melanomas grew quicker and spread faster in fatty areas.
When melanomas did grow in areas that weren’t fatty, they migrated to areas that were.
Need more proof? When they injected the cancerwith a drug that impeded its ability to take in fat… it STOPPED GROWING.
This that means cancer NEEDS fat to grow… and that having too much fat could send your cancer risk through the roof!
It may be just that simple. Cancer grows when there is enough fat to allow it to grow.
So, yourbest tool against cancer is keeping your body lean and mean.
Let me show you how to do that.
Dr. Scott’s Cancer-Killing Fat-Loss Program
- Don’t starve yourself. Just cutting calories is no way to lose weight (even though you hear this from everyone). The way to lose weight is to look at what kind of foods you are eating and not how much.
- Eat the right foods. If you want to lose weight, you must focus on removing sugar and the foods that act like sugar in your body. This means removing all processed sugary foods (and drinks) as well and reducing grains, sweet fruits, and starchy vegetables as much as possible.
- Get enough protein. Your muscles are made from protein. To keep your muscles and build new ones, you need to supply your body with the building blocks of muscles. The best way to build muscle is to supplement or eat protein after working out.
- Exercise. Tell your muscles you still want them around by exercising. Think large muscles in the body, such as the ones in your legs. You strengthen these muscles by walking, running, or lifting weights.
- Help control blood sugar. If you have a hard time balancing your blood sugar, turn to the herbal extract berberine and the mineral chromium. These both do wonders to control blood sugar and kickstart weight loss.
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the one fruit you should eat everyday for eye health.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals a “youth pill” that helps seniors age in reverse!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals who to boost your testosterone naturally.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to keep your body strong no matter your age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about weight loss surgery
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the telltale signs of blood sugar issues.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how to BEAT depression without the mainstream’s dangerous drugs.