Activate Your “Fountain of Youth” Gene (It’s EASY!)
You’ve heard a million times that you are what you eat.
You know what eating well can help keep you healthy… and can help you avoid heart problems, diabetes, and lots of other diseases.
But nobody realized that food could REVERSE aging… until now.
It’s all thanks to a “fountain of youth” gene locked deep inside our bodies.
And I’ll show you EXACTLY how to activate it.
Scientists have found a genetic protein called SIRT1 that (when activated) turns an old cell into a young cell.
The study, in The Journal of Experimental Medicine, looked at how SIRT1 affected immune cells.
When immune cells are young they help us by fighting infections. But as they age, they increase autoimmune reactions and they cause inflammation to rise.
The scientists discovered you can measure how old a cell is by how many SIRT1 proteins it contains: young cells have lots of SIRT1 and old cells don’t.
But the scientists also found out you can stimulate the production of SIRT1 by feeding your body certain nutrients.
- Fish Oil: If you don’t eat fish two to three times a week, then fish oil is a must. Both EPA and DHA (found in fish oil) help produce more SIRT1 proteins. I recommend taking between 1,000 and 3,000 milligrams of fish oil a day.
- Phytonutrients: Plants are full of nutrients we don’t even have names for yet. But what we know is that the nutrients inside plants can do amazing things in your body. So load up on fruits and veggies.
- CoQ10 (CoenzymeQ10): This antioxidant is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production, antioxidant protection, and to boost SIRT1.
- Astaxanthin: This is a naturally-occurring antioxidant pigment. It supports healthy skin by improving skin elasticity and reducing fine lines and wrinkles, helping people keep that youthful look their entire lives. Astaxanthin also supports good immune response, energy production, reduced C-reactive protein (a measurement of inflammation in the body), and supports heart and brain health.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA): This is known as the master super-antioxidant because it helps to regenerate other antioxidants, including Vitamin C, Vitamin E, glutathione, and CoQ10.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the reason behind high blood pressure and the simple changes you can make to fix it.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the best advice on how to get a good night’s sleep.
Dr. Scott Olson explains why building muscle is so important and the easy steps you can take to build them up.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals which important vitamin is missing from your body and how, without it, it’s wrecking your health.
Dr. Scott Olson warns you of the prostate cancer signs and how you can best fight it.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you the many ways in which CBD is now curing anxiety.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the risks of high blood pressure and how you can fight it starting today.
Gold Leaf Nutritionals have just developed a breakthrough skin product that is a WRINKLE ERASER!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple, secret ways to get your younger skin back.