Beware This Blood Pressure SCAM
At your next doctor’s appointment, you could get some scary news.
You now have high blood pressure – even though your blood pressure numbers haven’t changed at all.
How can this be possible?
New guidelines have been released that reduce the cut-off for hypertension from 140/80 to 130/80.
So lots of people who didn’t have high blood pressure yesterday suddenly have it today.
But a major analysis has just exposed the TRUTH about these new guidelines.
They’re a total CROCK.
Let’s be honest – the only reason the blood pressure guidelines were changed was to make MILLIONS of new people eligible for drugs.
This has Big Pharma’s fingerprints all over it.
But a new report in JAMA Internal Medicine weighed the risks versus the benefits of lowering the cut-off for high blood pressure.
Their conclusion: it’s not worth it.
According to researchers’ calculations, 80% of people with newly diagnosed hypertension would get no expected benefit from treatment.
That’s right. Nobody benefits except the drug companies.
And here’s the truth – even if you have high blood pressure, you don’t need prescription drugs to lower it.
Dr. Scott’s Blood Pressure Control Program:
- Exercise: Consistent, good exercise is one of your best tools for keeping your blood pressure low.
- Vitamin C: There are some scientists who speculate that high blood pressure is a form of scurvy (extremely low vitamin C). While that’s not a sure thing, it is certain that your blood vessels need vitamin C to be healthy. Remember that we are one of a few mammals that cannot produce their own vitamin C. If you don’t supplement, you’re not getting enough of this vitamin.
- CoQ10: This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, lower blood pressure, and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias or atrial fibrillation).
- Potassium: Potassium is needed throughout your body, but especially in your heart. Supplementing with potassium is not a good idea, this is one mineral you need to get in your food.
- Fish oil: EPA/DHA found in fish oil has long been shown to be heart healthy and to help manage blood pressure. Take between one to three grams a day. Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) can reduce heart disease by up to 52%. Fish oils work by reducing inflammation and softening up arteries so they stay flexible.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the most deadly diseases men tend to ignore and their warning signs.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how fixing your gut health can fix your heart problems in no time!
Dr. Scott Olson informs you about the little seed that makes a big change when it comes to fighting prostate cancer.
Dr. Scott Olson provides you with the simple solutions to clearing up cloudy eyes and giving you perfect vision.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the secret trick to unlocking a beautiful head of hair. And it starts with you!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the cancer “cures” that are causing far more harm than good.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the simple secret to losing weight as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason you have brain fog and how you can banish it forever.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that erases pain and adds tons of other health benefits to your life.