Beware This Blood Pressure SCAM
At your next doctor’s appointment, you could get some scary news.
You now have high blood pressure – even though your blood pressure numbers haven’t changed at all.
How can this be possible?
New guidelines have been released that reduce the cut-off for hypertension from 140/80 to 130/80.
So lots of people who didn’t have high blood pressure yesterday suddenly have it today.
But a major analysis has just exposed the TRUTH about these new guidelines.
They’re a total CROCK.
Let’s be honest – the only reason the blood pressure guidelines were changed was to make MILLIONS of new people eligible for drugs.
This has Big Pharma’s fingerprints all over it.
But a new report in JAMA Internal Medicine weighed the risks versus the benefits of lowering the cut-off for high blood pressure.
Their conclusion: it’s not worth it.
According to researchers’ calculations, 80% of people with newly diagnosed hypertension would get no expected benefit from treatment.
That’s right. Nobody benefits except the drug companies.
And here’s the truth – even if you have high blood pressure, you don’t need prescription drugs to lower it.
Dr. Scott’s Blood Pressure Control Program:
- Exercise: Consistent, good exercise is one of your best tools for keeping your blood pressure low.
- Vitamin C: There are some scientists who speculate that high blood pressure is a form of scurvy (extremely low vitamin C). While that’s not a sure thing, it is certain that your blood vessels need vitamin C to be healthy. Remember that we are one of a few mammals that cannot produce their own vitamin C. If you don’t supplement, you’re not getting enough of this vitamin.
- CoQ10: This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, lower blood pressure, and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias or atrial fibrillation).
- Potassium: Potassium is needed throughout your body, but especially in your heart. Supplementing with potassium is not a good idea, this is one mineral you need to get in your food.
- Fish oil: EPA/DHA found in fish oil has long been shown to be heart healthy and to help manage blood pressure. Take between one to three grams a day. Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) can reduce heart disease by up to 52%. Fish oils work by reducing inflammation and softening up arteries so they stay flexible.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson, ND
Written By Dr. Scott Olson, ND
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
I spent an hour cleaning my desk before sitting down to write this week’s articles. It’s incredible how having some order clears your mind and lifts your mood. In fact, the stress-relieving benefits of decluttering have even been studied… When a group of researchers asked women how messy they thought their homes were, the ones...
When someone you love is battling Alzheimer’s, it’s heartbreaking. You want to do everything possible to ensure they live the happiest and most fulfilled life possible. And yet, all too often, you’re left feeling helpless in the face of overwhelming symptoms that threaten to destroy their quality of life. One of the MOST disturbing for...
“Why does chemo also destroy good cells?” Martha from Kansas City, MO Hi Martha, We tend to think of “chemotherapy” as a single treatment. But the truth is, there are various types of chemotherapies. And they work in different ways. In general, chemotherapy destroys healthy cells, not just the cancerous ones, because it’s a non-specific or...
Ginseng is the very definition of an “ancient cure.” In fact, you can find the potent herb mentioned in 2,000-year-old Chinese books as a treatment for a wide range of illnesses. But what’s made ginseng stand the test of time… remaining nearly as popular TODAY as it was hundreds of years ago… is its apparent...
After every meal, millions of Americans pop a pill. Folks are convinced that proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) such as Prilosec or Nexium are necessary to head off heartburn. But what these drugs REALLY do is liable to shock you. To begin with, they block your body from properly digesting your food. But that’s just the...
Once you pass a certain age, the medical ads start haunting you. You find them shoved into your mailbox. Then they show up in your email. And you even start spotting them hovering in the corner of every website you visit. It seems EVERYONE is trying to sell you a drug to relieve your arthritis...
Our healthcare system has a fatal flaw. It’s set up to react to illness, NOT prevent it. So, doctors are stuck in a losing game of whack-a-mole. They spend all their energy and time scrambling to knock down symptoms. That means prescriptions for preventative care are virtually nonexistent. And that’s certainly the case with memory...
I was in a small grocery store in the mountains recently, and noticed that they had bone broth for sale. I thought, “Wow, we’ve come a long way!” And that’s a good thing. Here’s why… Bone broth used to be nearly impossible to find in modern-day grocery stores. But to eke out as much nutritional...
You can’t turn on the T.V. or flip through a newspaper anymore without seeing a new drug breakthrough they claim will FINALLY rid humanity of our aging brain issues. These medicines hit the market promising miracles. But it typically isn’t long before we start seeing their dark side. Meanwhile, a safe, natural remedy to boost...
“We’ve unfortunately had to put my 90-year-old mother in a home. I’m so worried she’s going to get sick (especially with COVID still around). Is there anything I can do to help protect her?” Sam from Prattville, AL Hi Sam, Your situation sounds familiar. My father is in a senior living center with about 300...