Do You Have These Blood Pressure Warning Signs?
Do you ever get mad enough to feel like you are going to blow a gasket?
We all do.
There are definitely times when we can feel our blood pressure climbing.
But most of the time, we have no idea when our blood pressure is high.
They call high blood pressure a “silent killer” because there are often no symptoms that there is a problem.
But high blood pressure isn’t completely silent. There are some warning signs you can watch out for, starting today.
And they can help you get a handle on the problem before it’s too late.
You’ve probably heard me say (more than once) how ridiculous blood cholesterol levels are… blood pressure, though, is a whole other animal.
High blood pressure will destroy your eyesight and kidneys, and increase your risk for stroke and heart attack.
Like I said, you often won’t know when your blood pressure is elevated.
But when blood pressure gets very high, there are dangerous symptoms you should look out for:
- Chest pain and headaches
- Painful buzzing in ears
- Nosebleeds, vision problems, pounding in your neck
Hopefully, you may never get to the point where your blood pressure is that high. If you are worried, measure blood pressure at home.
Let me show you how to reduce your blood pressure.
Dr. Scott’s Blood Pressure Control Program:
- Exercise: Good, consistent exercise is one of your best tools for keeping your blood pressure low.
- Vitamin C: There are scientists who speculate that high blood pressure is a form of scurvy (extremely low vitamin C). Your blood vessels need vitamin C to be healthy. Remember we are one of a few mammals who cannot produce their own vitamin C. Anyone who doesn’t supplement does not get enough of this vitamin, so add it to your list.
- CoQ10: This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, lower blood pressure and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias or atrial fibrillation).
- Potassium: Potassium is needed throughout your body, but especially in your heart. Supplementing with potassium is not a good idea, this in one mineral you need to get in your food.
- Fish oil: EPA/DHA found in fish oil have long been shown to be heart healthy and help manage blood pressure. Take between one to three grams a day. Studies have shown that Omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) can reduce heart disease by up to 52%. Fish oils work by reducing inflammation and softening up arteries so they stay flexible.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
If you’re like most of us, you’d do just about anything to keep a health brain. So you exercise… take your supplements… and you never miss the Sunday crossword. But if you’re not eating enough of a certain type of food, all of your hard work could be for nothing. Because research shows these superfoods can provide the EXACT...
Stress can really turn your life upside down. And when left unchecked… it can wreak havoc on your health. Conditions like high blood pressure heart disease and even diabetes have all been linked to stress. But what if you could STOP stress for good? I know it sounds too good to be true… but it’s NOT. ...
It’s like clockwork. Every couple years Big Pharma introduces some “breakthrough” cancer treatment that’s supposed to change everything. They raved about chemo… endorsed radiation… even pushed dangerous surgeries. But all of these treatments end in life-change side effects… and you still have CANCER. Now, they are pushing a new type of treatment. And it might be the...
If you have diabetes, you already know that taking insulin is the WORST part of managing this disease. The constant finger pricks and painful injections are enough to drive your mad. And the worst part? It doesn’t really work. As a doctor, I can tell you that putting more insulin into a body that already...
We all want to live long, healthy lives. But most of what you read about anti-aging is TOTAL BULL. Everyone out there has a magic cream or miracle pill that will allegedly stop the hands of time. And some of them might actually give you results in the short-term. But if you want REAL results, there’s...
Your mainstream doc talks a lot about how important your heart is. And he probably suggests expensive scans, blood work and other tests to make sure your heart is healthy. The only problem is… they DON’T WORK. It’s almost impossible to know if your heart is in good shape. Case in point? My father-in-law died...
If you didn’t already know that the American health system is the pits, a new study just confirmed it. In a new ranking put out by Commonwealth Fund, the United States hit the bottom of the list for health care quality in developed countries. This fills me with rage. We should have the best and...
It seems to happen more and more as you age. The newspapers are piling up on the sidewalk… your sink is full of dishes… and you haven’t cooked a real meal in weeks. You simply don’t have the energy you need to get anything done. And when your energy levels are this low, t’s easy...
When you get diabetes… or cancer… or any other chronic disease, your mainstream doc will point a finger at all sorts of things. They’ll blame your diet… your age… and even your genes. What they’ll never point a finger at is the one thing that determines who gets sick… and who doesn’t. But I will....
Be honest: when was the last time you felt sharp, strong, and full of energy… Or made it through the day without reaching for a coffee or an energy drink? If it’s too long ago to remember, I have good news for you. My colleague, Dr. Richard Gerhauser, has just created a revolutionary 3-in-1 formula...