Do You Have These Blood Pressure Warning Signs?
Do you ever get mad enough to feel like you are going to blow a gasket?
We all do.
There are definitely times when we can feel our blood pressure climbing.
But most of the time, we have no idea when our blood pressure is high.
They call high blood pressure a “silent killer” because there are often no symptoms that there is a problem.
But high blood pressure isn’t completely silent. There are some warning signs you can watch out for, starting today.
And they can help you get a handle on the problem before it’s too late.
You’ve probably heard me say (more than once) how ridiculous blood cholesterol levels are… blood pressure, though, is a whole other animal.
High blood pressure will destroy your eyesight and kidneys, and increase your risk for stroke and heart attack.
Like I said, you often won’t know when your blood pressure is elevated.
But when blood pressure gets very high, there are dangerous symptoms you should look out for:
- Chest pain and headaches
- Painful buzzing in ears
- Nosebleeds, vision problems, pounding in your neck
Hopefully, you may never get to the point where your blood pressure is that high. If you are worried, measure blood pressure at home.
Let me show you how to reduce your blood pressure.
Dr. Scott’s Blood Pressure Control Program:
- Exercise: Good, consistent exercise is one of your best tools for keeping your blood pressure low.
- Vitamin C: There are scientists who speculate that high blood pressure is a form of scurvy (extremely low vitamin C). Your blood vessels need vitamin C to be healthy. Remember we are one of a few mammals who cannot produce their own vitamin C. Anyone who doesn’t supplement does not get enough of this vitamin, so add it to your list.
- CoQ10: This antioxidant/enzyme is found throughout our bodies and is used for energy production. Since our heart is one of the most energy-hungry organs in our bodies, it needs CoQ10. CoQ10 has been shown to lower inflammation, reduce blood clots, lower blood pressure and help prevent skipped beats (like arrhythmias or atrial fibrillation).
- Potassium: Potassium is needed throughout your body, but especially in your heart. Supplementing with potassium is not a good idea, this in one mineral you need to get in your food.
- Fish oil: EPA/DHA found in fish oil have long been shown to be heart healthy and help manage blood pressure. Take between one to three grams a day. Studies have shown that Omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) can reduce heart disease by up to 52%. Fish oils work by reducing inflammation and softening up arteries so they stay flexible.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the spice that will change your health for the better!
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the most creative, fun ways to prevent the worst disease, Alzheimer’s
Dr. Scott Olson gives you the best tips on how add, rather than lose, muscle as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about a recent scientific study scam that could save your life!
Dr. Scott Olson exposes the truth about the FDA’s biggest mistake.
Dr. Scott Olson tells you everything you need to know about nutrition as you age.
Dr. Scott Olson dishes the best, natural hair growth secrets out there!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the truth about joint replacement surgeries.
Dr. Scott Olson explains how this miraculous oil can heal almost any illness you have.