REVERSE Vision Loss in 6 Easy Steps
These are supposed to be your “golden years.”
But let’s be honest… getting older comes with its share of hassles.
Losing your vision shouldn’t be one of them.
But if you’ve been diagnosed with macular degeneration, some doctor has probably told you it’s irreversible.
Macular degeneration is a clear and obvious sign of a nutrient deficiency.
Fortunately, you can correct it… and save your eyesight… in six simple steps.
Macular degeneration robs millions of people of their eyesight every year (more than cataracts and glaucoma combined).
The central portion of your retina, known as the macula, is responsible for focusing vision in the eye, and it controls our ability to read, drive a car, recognize faces or colors, and see objects in fine detail.
Macular degeneration occurs when your macula deteriorates and you lose your ability to see. Your eyesight starts off as blurry, but gets worse over time.
But here’s the thing:
Macular degeneration is a sign of low antioxidant levels and low zinc.
Multiple studies have shown that you can prevent macular degeneration from advancing by ensuring you get enough of those nutrients.
Dr. Scott’s Vision Improvement Regimen:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin is crucial for vision and eye health. It is an essential component of rhodopsin–a protein that absorbs light in the retina. It also is critical for the health of the cornea and conjunctival membranes.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: DHA found in fish oil is an omega-3 fatty acid. The photoreceptors in the retina are made up of 50% DHA. Supplement with one to three grams of fish oil a day.
- Berries: I’m a big fan of berries. They contain many powerful antioxidant compounds. Berries are high in essential vitamins and flavonoids that your eyes need. Studies have shown that blueberries may help with night vision, but so do bilberries and Maqui berries.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin: These carotenoids are found in colorful fruits and vegetables and help the macula determine color vision.
- Balance Your Blood Sugar: Increases in blood sugar are part of the reason for the cloudiness developing. High blood sugar increases advance glycation end-products (a fancy word for misshapen proteins caused by sugar). If you have problems balancing blood sugar look to the herbal extract berberine and the mineral chromium.
- Zinc: As I said, macular degeneration is often a sign of low zinc. Consider adding a supplement to your regimen.
Health and Happiness,
Dr. Scott Olson
Written By Dr. Scott Olson
Nearly 25 years ago, failed mainstream medical treatments left Dr. Olson in constant pain – and his health in ruins. And that’s when he did something REVOLUTIONARY. He began his career in medicine – and dedicated his life to uncovering the true, underlying causes of disease.
Through his innovative medical practices in Tennessee and Colorado, Dr. Olson has helped cure countless seniors from across America of arthritis… heart disease… diabetes… and even cancer. All without risky prescription drugs or painful surgeries.
View More Free Articles
Dr. Scott Olson gives you insider access on the newest medical advancement that is reversing aging before your very eyes!
Dr. Scott Olson tells you what’s true and false when it comes to these heart health rumors.
Dr. Scott Olson explains the real reason behind your chronic gas and the simple solutions.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the hidden truth about completely plant-based diets.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the two easy secrets to expanding your lifespan!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the easy steps you can start to today to fight off dementia!
Dr. Scott Olson reveals how Big Pharma is making you bleed cash when there’s already a cure for diabetes out there.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals just how little exercise you need in order to stay healthy and the incredible benefit.
Dr. Scott Olson reveals the miracle oil that’s solving almost every medical problem out there!